~*~The Official Celebrity Big Brother Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommy Sheridan!!!!! :eek: Of course, enter the Scottish edgit!!!! :lol:

Did anybody else think LaToya's laugh was irritating?

Ooh, Ben's got better looking with age :)

Hang about ....Tina...a female chubby Brown!! They just said she lost 4 stone......am thinking she found it again pretty quickly!!

o i do hope ben doesnt disappoint me lol! all those hours of pining after him, i was soo faithful i hope hes as nice as he was in my head all those years ago lol. Ben to win! hehe

o i do hope ben doesnt disappoint me lol! all those hours of pining after him, i was soo faithful i hope hes as nice as he was in my head all those years ago lol. Ben to win! hehe

Well, he is easier on the eye than some of them hey??

Hang about ....Tina...a female chubby Brown!! They just said she lost 4 stone......am thinking she found it again pretty quickly!!
:lol::lol::lol: I love this!!!

Was loving the fact that when Ulrikas vt was showing - the background song was david bowie's Queen Bitch!! Surely BB isn't insinuating anything???? xXx

JESUS H CHRIST, MUTYA, cross between Bette Lynch and Pete Burns in that get up!!! Whats going on!! Did you see her nails??!! Holy smoke!!
Nice tats tho!! (yes I said TATS!! LOL)

PMSL

Even I noticed them!! She's had them done eh?????

As for the nails. NO COMMENT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that if anyone is contemplating cosmetic surgery, then just take a good look at LaToya. It's enough to put you right off.

Did anybody else think LaToya's laugh was irritating?

Yup!! :eek: Do you think that she shared the same plastic surgeon with her brother (noses are somewhat similar:!:). I think I'd sack him!!!!!!:lol:

I love Mutya but her nails need to go, sack your tech love!!!

La-toya just had this look of 'what the hell have I done?' on her face.............or maybe thats the surgery!!!

I never usually watch celeb bb but i think i might have to this year it looks interesting! Poor vern trying to open the door at the start! x

So then, who's been watching?

I've only been tuning in to join in on here & it's all gone quiet :irked:

Come on geeks, do your best :green:

I'm personally hooked already - i think it's a great line up this year and cant wait for a big full on celebrity ding-dong between Tina and Coolio; i can feel it brewing!
Am also looking forward to the introduction of the ol' alcoholic beverages to the house and seeing if any of 'em let their guards down!! (rubs hands with glee) xXx

Ulrika is getting RIGHT on my nerves for some reason!! She cannot listen to other people can she? I love Tina and whenever I see her I have to go "AH, EH" & "Do one soft lad" :lol:LOL

Well I am bored with them all already - and so is my 16 year old daughter!:eek:

Well I am bored with them all already - and so is my 16 year old daughter!:eek:

I have to say that I am not as interested as I thought I'd be. They all just seem to be a bit nice and boring. I like a good old B!tch to be in there lol

There's been no major drama yet, I think Big Brother needs to intervene a bit more so that it becomes more interesting. It was quite cruel tonight with everyone having to reveal who they would save from being up for eviction, but, it didn't seem to create that much tension. Even though we could see something different on tomorrow night's show. I think that Lucy will go, she's so boring!

There's been no major drama yet, I think Big Brother needs to intervene a bit more so that it becomes more interesting. It was quite cruel tonight with everyone having to reveal who they would save from being up for eviction, but, it didn't seem to create that much tension. Even though we could see something different on tomorrow night's show. I think that Lucy will go, she's so boring!

Is Lucy the (and I use this term lightly) "Model"?

Latest posts

Back