~*~The Official Celebrity Big Brother Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Verne!Verne!Verne..:lol: pps.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg - I cannot believe that!! No way!!! How did that happen???? shocked and stunned - Ulrika???????!!!

now I am in shock! Ulrika???? :irked:

she's up to no good with the producers - surely to god!!!!!

thank god someone else feels the same as me!! i feel robbed for verne.... anyone but ulrika.. she was moody, patronising and never once smiled in her best bits!

I think.....

the house was a clear divide...men 1 side and women the other....the guys where picking out the women 1 by 1

now...guys don't tend to vote on stuff like this...(IMO its more a girl thing to do) so i think although they perhaps where not too keen of Ulrika they (female voters) wanted to make the women count....and too right too.

I thought i would dislike Ulrika...i didn't...i didnt love her either but she was ok....and i AM glad a gal won and the lads game was busted !!

OMG didn't get to see it!! Ulrika won then? I didn't like her before but warmed to her after seeing her honesty with the others and sticking up for people. Glad she won

I don't know anyone that voted for Ulrika and I am shocked and stunned like everyone else.

I am afraid, in my opinion, she is not someone who flies the flag for women well.

Cant believe she won!:irked:

I don't know anyone that voted for Ulrika and I am shocked and stunned like everyone else.

I am afraid, in my opinion, she is not someone who flies the flag for women well.

Not many celebs do nowadays unfortunately

Latest posts

Back