~*~ The Official Dancing On Ice Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO :lol:

Stevie the 6th Judge I totally agree with you....apart from Michael Underwood, as I can't read it because of the colour!!!:mad:...,I don't mean that as a 'mad' smiley, but it just resembles me screwing up my eyes to read!!

Bring on the girls!!!.............(just stop playing that song though, we have been hearing it since like last Christmas!!! Boots & the Sugababes have a lot to answer for :irked:)

Changed it for you babes as I cant have you missing some of my post haha. I agree about that song tho LOL

As soon as I saw Ray on the ice I said "He's another Fountain!!" He's going to do well.
I too thought that Todd should have gone, and in true Greg Rusedsky (sp?) style the public will keep him in.
Ellery and Jeremy will improve week on week (or fortnight on fortnight lol) as will Donal IMO.

Looking forward to seeing the girls do their 'thang' next week :D

I thought Ray was really good... a natural!! He is very cocky but thats the typical youngster these days... lots of confidence. Bless him.. I like him :hug:

I saw Frankie in her silver bikini and then my phone rang and I didnt see anyone else until the round up at the end but it sounded good LOL.

Ray Quinn - Erm...i'm sorry but no!!! Not sure if ive said it here but I hate him!! he is such a cocky little sh!t and I was really hoping he would be rubbish (sorry Ray fans)

Im so glad its not just me then i hated him in ex-factor and hate him now!! He was sooo damn good thou which makes me hate him even more:lol::lol::lol:

During the opening sequence when Jayne Torvill and the professional ice dancers did their routine as the female professionals came on, does anyone know the title/artist of the track playing. Here's a link to remind you ???????????????????????????????????????

I've always liked this song but I don't know who it is? I've been putting in what I think are the lyrics and coming up with nothing. The chorus sounds summat like Staying out of the way of control - I'm probably completely wrong, that'll be why I cant find it, lol.

Thanks for your help.

anne xx

Was it not "Perhaps"

its sang by Beth Ditto from the group Gossip. The song is called "Standing in the way of control" HTH

its sang by Beth Ditto from the group Gossip. The song is called "Standing in the way of control" HTH

yey!!! thanks hun, I'm off to youtube to have a listen!! :)

anne xx

Fab show tonight... and some stood out more than others :wink2:

Jessica and Zoe were fantastic :D
I really liked Melinda and Coleen :green:
Roxanne and Gemma come bottom of my list.

Early prediction for the final... Ray, Jessica & Zoe!

Loved it tonight thought they were great.

Jessica and zoe by far are the best but have to say i was really impressed with collen :green:

Absolutely...I think Gemma from Easterenders! and Melinda Messenger will be in the skate off.
Hopefully Roxanne will make it through as she has the Daniel factor!!!!
Jessica was excellent, without seeming like a show off (take note Eddie Munster (Ray))

Again 10 out of 10 for Jayne Torvilles Dress and shoes...bonus points for the necklace....I want her stylist!!!!

Jessica was the star tonight.

Why are Jason and Ruthie there?? they are not skaters!! I think he is very unprofessional, I used to be a competitive dancer till I was 19 and entered a lot of comps and my judges were constructive with their criticism and not rude and unhelpful like Jason (A.K.A Horse face)!!

Anyway, Coleen was better than I thought and after all the tough talk I was shocked that Roxanne and Gemma weren't better!! Melinda wasn't bad either but I reckon she is going tonight.

I got it right, after seeing the final 3 I knew that Roxy would go through because people will have voted for Daniel LOL.

Melinda was better in the skate off. I could not believe Jason with his which cardboard cut-out will I vote for - he is such a jerk sometimes.

I could not believe Jason with his which cardboard cut-out will I vote for - he is such a jerk sometimes.
Me either, how rude was he last night? More so than usual I thought!

Me either, how rude was he last night? More so than usual I thought!

Thats bloke is a ahole!!!

Glad melinda stayed but thought it was a tough one to call

Cant wait to see them all skate next week:green:

An interesting night tonight my fav by far are jessica and coleen.

I CANNOT STAND RAY HES A ****!!!

Opps replyed to soon!!

Todd bless him he has improved but OMG he really needs to go hes just awfull!!:lol::lol::lol:

What s***

Cant believe jeremy has gone and todd os still there its balls:mad::mad:

My hubby said that Todd would stay in, basically due to the public's love and nothing else :lol:

I saw the show but not the results, such a shocker for Jeremy to go out!!!

Ray was amazing, he has set himself a very hard task by being too good too soon IMO.

Latest posts

Back