~*~ The Official Dancing On Ice Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd will stay in for a while because of the public vote - we all like a laugh LOL.

Sandi, of the two in the skate off Jeremy was the worst as he had a couple of stumbles and his circle thing he did ran out of steam half way through LOL.

I dont like Ray - he is too up himself for my liking.

Todd is murder.... Jessica is amazing.. But for eye candy I think that donal guy look cute.. Or is my taste in mas butt... lol xx

I didn't see the results but just read here that Jeremy went after being on the skate off with Todd, that is bad, but that's the British voting for you...

I have to say though, I was in absolute stitches earlier when Todd went through the tunnel and took ages coming back out !

Todd is murder.... Jessica is amazing.. But for eye candy I think that donal guy look cute.. Or is my taste in mas butt... lol xx

I think so too and everyone thinks im weird!! I missed the skate off how dare they vote out my husband Jeremy!!!! I will complain to ITV now and tell them to chuck Jason (horse face) out of the show too while im at it as he ruins it for me.

Todd...was brilliant he had my family in... stitches tonight!!!! LOL
I'm glad Jeremy is...out he really irritates..me:mad:!!!
Be glad when Melinda goes...don't like her at..all...!!

Todd...was brilliant he had my family in... stitches tonight!!!! LOL
I'm glad Jeremy is...out he really irritates..me:mad:!!!
Be glad when Melinda goes...don't like her at..all...!!

Jeremy is ace!!! and Melinda was ace too I nearly cried hahaha

Jeremy didn't lose out to Todd in the skate off he was up against Ellary. Ray is fab and getting better, All the gals are ace and Todd is just a laugh to watch the way he brings tears to Jason's eyes lol:):)

Oh my,another John Sergant controversy :D :D

Out of the two i was glad Ellery stayed allthough he was better the first week,but Jeremy did flyff the last performance.

I was pleased Colleen got through her routine but i can help feeling nervous when i watch her.

Jessica looked stunning and just glides on the ice,Ray is outstanding but he looks like the kid of the munsters and is too cocky for me.

I absolutely love Donal and his partners costume,what a stunning colour,they looked very classy and i think he'll keep on getting better.

I really enjoyed last nights show and Todd's performance was fun ........ but i'm bored of him at the same time,i know it's an entertainment show but i am getting tired of the token clown etc

I think the token clown is Jason who needs a slap!!!

Oh my god i have never laughed so much in my life well actually i have and that was a couple of years ago with Andy Peters he was as funny as Todd I know its a talent comp and unfair to the good skaters but i voted Todd in just to get my fix of laughter on a Sunday night!! I think Ray is brilliant and will probably win. And did you all know the Dancing on ice team wear Urban Tan !!!:)

Oh my god i have never laughed so much in my life well actually i have and that was a couple of years ago with Andy Peters he was as funny as Todd I know its a talent comp and unfair to the good skaters but i voted Todd in just to get my fix of laughter on a Sunday night!! I think Ray is brilliant and will probably win. And did you all know the Dancing on ice team wear Urban Tan !!!:)
I am not so sure about ray its usually the underdog who wins as they usually have to try that bit harder. Coleen to win!!

I don't like that Ray guy.. just something about him that bugs me... xx

I don't like that Ray guy.. just something about him that bugs me... xx
He is still by far the best skater so he should win if its about who we like? TODD TO WIN !! hahaha x

I am not so sure about ray its usually the underdog who wins as they usually have to try that bit harder. Coleen to win!!

Lets hope that **** dont win!!:lol::lol:

He is still by far the best skater so he should win if its about who we like? TODD TO WIN !! hahaha x

Yes he is by far the best BUT he doesnt deserve to win hes cocky and arrogant!!:mad:

Todd was SO funny last night his poor dance partner didn't seem to know what on earth was going on! On GMTV this morning they were describing it as one of the funniest ever tv moments.:lol:

There is something wierd about Ray, and yes he does look like the little boy from the munsters! But I love watching him skate because he is so good.

I'm happy for Todd to stay for a few more weeks as long as he doesn;t out stay people like Jessica and Ray

OOh err....I missed the skate off last night, as a programme about a gorgeous vampire, a werewolf and a ghost sharing a house got my attention!!...sorry to digress....

I had predicted it would be Jeremy and Ellery in the skate off though, and I am quite glad Jeremy has gone, as I think Ellery has more potential.

NOW...Ray, I am not too big to say I have changed my mind about him!!
I didn't like him on X factor or even on week 1 of this.....BUT he was absolutely fabulous last night.
I find myself really looking forward to seeing him skate next week.
So unless he says or does something really OTT I am not going to say another bad word about him!

As for Todd...he deserved to stay in for making me laugh so much....best moment ever on this programme was him flying down that tunnel. I am still laughing now at the thought of it. :lol:

COLEEN TO WIN!!

Yes he is by far the best BUT he doesn't deserve to win hes cocky and arrogant!!:mad:
is he? Oh dear. Well I've never found him to be maybe your jealous!

is he? Oh dear. Well I've never found him to be maybe your jealous!

:lol::lol: Nah just cant stand him hated him in the x-factor aswell!!

Yes he is by far the best BUT he doesnt deserve to win hes cocky and arrogant!!:mad:

I can't help but like him.... I think his mannerisms are typical of a youngster with lots of confidence... he was amazing last night. :hug:

Latest posts

Back