*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Secret Santa pressie has arrived it was from Debs69 I have pm'd her to thank her, but I am resisting the temptation I am going to put my Christmas tree up now this very afternoon so that it will be the first present under and though it will be poked and prodded squished and squashed it will not be opened until Father Christmas has been. I will let you know what it was Christmas day.

Love

Joan

i want to say thank you to tracey for my gifted roses what you put in the bath and the lovely message in the card:wink2:

Well i recieved my NOT SO SECRET SANTA prezzie.. from sassy hassy and yum yum... i got a bath bomb in my lilic colour and a huge bar of chocci. yum yum
Will have to eat it soon cos after crimbo doing a diet:Scared: but will enjoy it all to myself..

Thanks sassy:Love::Love:

Your a naughty geek Clara Doon!!!! My (or should i say Bob's) secret Santa pressie is beautiful - very happy - and so's Bob.............
Very naughty indeed!!!

Thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Bob's chrimbo look resized.JPG
    Bob's chrimbo look resized.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 83
Your a naughty geek Clara Doon!!!! My (or should i say Bob's) secret Santa pressie is beautiful - very happy - and so's Bob.............
Very naughty indeed!!!

awww thats 2 cute!! hehehe!! xx

Well i recieved my NOT SO SECRET SANTA prezzie.. from sassy hassy and yum yum... i got a bath bomb in my lilic colour and a huge bar of chocci. yum yum
Will have to eat it soon cos after crimbo doing a diet:Scared: but will enjoy it all to myself..

Glad it arrived okay! Well i was given the theme of lilac ... so I got you a big bar of Cadbury's in a purple wrapper, and the bath bomb cos you mentioned on a recent thread that you liked them!

... just waiting for mine now!

Got my pressie this morning from GLAMNAILS72, thankyou hun i love them!
I got some foam sticky pads and xmas transfers along with adhesive gem stones, ok so your all thinking wtf! well i do crafts and make cards so these are fab, right off to use my pressie and make some xmas cards now :biggrin:

Once again, thanks glamnails xx:Love:

You're very welcome honey, glad you like them xx

I got my secret santa pressie todaay from Pinkmummy.

The most georgoeus smelling candle, and its soo nice to look at too - and a fridge magnet for an alcholic cook! So me. I can't wait to get 5 minutes to make the pudding too!

I was so excited, I made hubby bring to me for me to open when he met me for lunch!!!

Thanks Pinkmummy for my fab pressie and Victoria for the idea and organisation of it all - its like being a kid again!:Love:

For those not in the 'know', HappyHands teamed up with Sassy so that "I", the "secret santa geek" herself :wink2: could have my own Secret Santa!
It was very nice of Happy to give up her 'secret' so I could have one of my own!!

THANKS AGAIN HAPPY!!!!!!! (and you too Sassy, for figuring it all out LOL - you know what I'm talking about haha)
:Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love:

Very naughty indeed!!!

my pleasure xx glad its brought a bit of fun xx couldn't resist it and bob looks gorgeous xxx:hug: :hug:

I posted my geeks gift off yesterday so hopefully should get it early next week. Theres been some very "imaginative" gifts being given!

TraceyJoJo, thanks for the lovely gift, it has put a big smile on my face!!!:Love:

TraceyJoJo, thanks for the lovely gift, it has put a big smile on my face!!!:Love:
God, that was quick! Glad you liked it! Just don't squish too hard as they can pop! :wink2: Merry Xmas xx

My prezzie is here today, and would like to send a really big thank you to Peter Pan for my lovely phone charm, which is a really sparkly and very me.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

it was so exciting to get a prezzie through the post.:D. thank you.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry i know that its not christmas yet and it was wrapped in lovely wrapping paper but i couldnt help opening it.

youre most welcome flowerpot - glad you liked it. :hug:

you just HAVE to open them dont ya, i will too when my gift arrives. im like a big kid. oh yeah if forgot, i AM a big kid :D

Thanks Sheryl, have sent you a pm, but my fluffy black lamb is gorgeous:Love: , and has gone down very well in our house. Having to fight to keep the kids of it. That was good going to get it from New Zealand to England so quickly. Cheers.

You're more than welcome, glad you like it. :Love: It did get there quickly, I only posted it on Mon 4th.

God, that was quick! Glad you liked it! Just don't squish too hard as they can pop! :wink2: Merry Xmas xx

Postman did a good job this xmas:wink2: I will ask my hubby try to be gentle with it, lol:p

Postman did a good job this xmas:wink2: I will ask my hubby try to be gentle with it, lol:p
This will get them all wondering won't it!:wink2:

My postman keeps putting the wrong post through our letter boxes and I saw him giving next door a small brown paqckage..... she never has packages..... If my secret Santa is reading then Gummie Bear next door has mine!!

I havent even sent mine out yet, will do on Monday.

Got my lovely sparkly eye shadow yesterday from Claire Miles....wore it out last night to a do with the girls from the salon where I used to work and it got me very drunk, and I am suffering today!!!

Thank you very much Claire, I love it xxx

Latest posts

Back