*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well me and my little man have been poorly for nearly 2 weeks so I still haven't got mine :irked: . I plan on going shopping tomorrow, so it will be on its way then.

Cutenickle my Mum came to see me the other day, and she wants a charm like mine, she thought it was lovely xx

Im getting a little worried about mine I posted it a week and a half ago and I haven't heard if it has arrived:cry:
Hope its not one of the many parcels the Royal Mail loose:eek:

Right - mines all packages up now so my secret santa pressie reciever should get it by the end of the week!

Mine has been wrapped up and is ready to be posted tomorrow :)

Im getting a little worried about mine I posted it a week and a half ago and I haven't heard if it has arrived:cry:

Me too hun, posted mine last Friday first class and heard nothing yet!!!:cry:

Hellooooo and Happpppy Holidays!

I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday.:hug: Thank you very much to whoever sent my cool socks with hippos and frogs!! Are we allowed to find out who sent them??? I sent my Secret Santa gift today and should be with the fellow geek tomorrow or next day!! :!:

i posted mine yesterday hope she like it :green:

she did like it :hug: :hug:
thank you dee for my gorg glittery/shimmery pressy's hun :hug: :hug:

Hellooooo and Happpppy Holidays!

I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday.:hug: Thank you very much to whoever sent my cool socks with hippos and frogs!! Are we allowed to find out who sent them??? I sent my Secret Santa gift today and should be with the fellow geek tomorrow or next day!! :!:

The idea is to tell the person on the gift card enclosed with the pressie - well this is what I did - they are not allowed to know before they receive it.

The idea is to tell the person on the gift card enclosed with the pressie - well this is what I did - they are not allowed to know before they receive it.

Ahh well that's why I was confused because my gift said 'from Secret Santa' so I don't know who it was... then I thought I better do the same with my gift so I don't sign it Mrs Geek - DUH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I still not heard from my geek either :cry: it should have been delivered yesterday,i hope it's not because they don't like it :eek:

she did like it :hug: :hug:
thank you dee for my gorg glittery/shimmery pressy's hun :hug: :hug:

phew hope it was ok , i didnt wanna get you something coloures incase you didnt like it so tried to stick to neutral glittery stuff !! it was soo hard , lol

i want to say thank you to tracey for my gifted roses what you put in the bath and the lovely message in the card:wink2:

You're most welcome sweetie, glad you like them. Have a relaxing Christmas!! :hug:

Yes, you ARE allowed to know once you have received it.
And YES you ARE allowed to include a card with your name.
I seem to recall encouraging this in the original thread.
:lol:

i posted my gift today.....
i had to queue in the post office for ages!.... made me run late... but i couldnt get out of the queue.... ive sent it next day so my secret santa geek will hopefully get it tomorrow :D

Jess
xox
I was the same,waited ages in the queue.I sent mine first class so should be there soon as well.xx

Don't worry hun I posted mine off before yours and I haven't heard anything either so there are a few of us in the same boat, but Vic has said she isn't going to do any chasing till after Christmas so guess we will just have to hope they have arrived.

Joan

I would hate to think it has become one of the Royal Mails "missing" items!

Don't worry hun I posted mine off before yours and I haven't heard anything either so there are a few of us in the same boat, but Vic has said she isn't going to do any chasing till after Christmas so guess we will just have to hope they have arrived.

Joan

lol

for those following this thread.... you see the posts of those that haven't sent theirs yet. So you know there are some parcels not even on their way, never mind lost lol (can't be lost if they're not sent, right?:wink2: )

Hang in there. Patience :smack: :lol: :hug:

It's only Dec 12th anyway... hahaha you just might have to wait till xmas eve after all

:lol:

I'm not sure who my secret santa was, but I know they were from Illinois, so I can probably figure it out. A lovely, very delicious smelling strawberry jam candle. Will go perfect while I'm sipping my tea and eating a scone...thanks!!! I LOVE it!!!

It was me Jeni I sent a card along too maybe it just hasn't got there yet. Glad you liked it I am no good at X-mas shopping.

It was me Jeni I sent a card along too maybe it just hasn't got there yet. Glad you liked it I am no good at X-mas shopping.
our mailman is famous for not getting packages and cards together, it should appear sometime this week. His usual trick is to deliver the card and the sticky note that says you have a package please remove it from the box and forget to give you the key. He's a real charmer, I don't envy his job, our housing development has grown leaps and bounds!!

Latest posts

Back