~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe could really pass as Cheryls brother, same dimples, smile and everything.....

I agree Angie, Joe does look like Cheryl's little brother!

Realistically, Joe does have the best voice. He reminds me of a 'male' Leona, can sing, but extremely boring!

Olly, needs dancing lessons as he cant dance. Didnt perform well tonight vocally.

Stacey can sing, but is she versatile?

Danyl can sing and is versatile. Will he win, I'm not sure, but he deserves it.

Realistically, Joe does have the best voice. He reminds me of a 'male' Leona, can sing, but extremely boring!

Olly, needs dancing lessons as he cant dance. Didnt perform well tonight vocally.

Stacey can sing, but is she versatile?

Danyl can sing and is versatile. Will he win, I'm not sure, but he deserves it.
I agree with everything you've said :green:

I was disappointed with both of Olly's performances, I really thought he'd pull it out of the bag being as it was the semi final, sad to say that he didn't and because of that I think he might be in with a chance of being voted off tomorrow night.

Danyl was my favourite tonight, both songs were amazingly well done.

I have loved Olly all the way through the series but tonight he wasn't that good at all, singing or dancing.

Danyl is fantastic. Probably should win but probably won't.

Joe is amazing, I could listen to his voice all day but can't envisage him doing anything other than ballads.

And I think I'm the only one who doesnt get Stacey. When talking she annoys the hell out of me, and I didn't think she did that well tonight with her performances either.

When talking she annoys the hell out of me, and I didn't think she did that well tonight with her performances either.

With all due respect, Stacey needs speech therapy. At first, it was funny to hear her speak, but its beyond a joke now... I'm such a grouch, lol.

Well I must say I thought Danyl was great for the first time in the whole show. I have not liked him at all but tonight MJ's song was just made for him.

I love the others too, so hard to pick a winner.

We have a laugh in our house we always put a 'P' on the front of Olly's name.... just say it.. POllyMurs its just a nail tech name lol:green:

With all due respect, Stacey needs speech therapy. At first, it was funny to hear her speak, but its beyond a joke now... I'm such a grouch, lol.

Meowww !!:lol::lol:

I have loved Olly all the way through the series but tonight he wasn't that good at all, singing or dancing.

Danyl is fantastic. Probably should win but probably won't.

Joe is amazing, I could listen to his voice all day but can't envisage him doing anything other than ballads.

And I think I'm the only one who doesnt get Stacey. When talking she annoys the hell out of me, and I didn't think she did that well tonight with her performances either.

Ooh,same here. Agree with pretty much eveything you've said :)

Danyl just sang his socks off then! Can't believe Stacey got through instead of him.

Please, please,please let 1 of the boys win.

It's a hard call but feel Danyl had something different, Olly is a little too sandy don't you think?

And then there were 3!
I'm glad Danyl went.
I really don't rate Olly that much and think he will get 3rd place next week.
Stacy will be 2nd and Joe HAS to win.
He is by far the best singer and performs well every week and he deserves it. Go Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl must av been so jealous as Lady GaGa showed her how a performance is REALLY done!!

Also.....have I just gone back in time tonight???

Surely this is Will Young v Gareth Gates????

This time I hope Gareth wins :eek:

Also.....have I just gone back in time tonight???

Surely this is Will Young v Gareth Gates????

This time I hope Gareth wins :eek:

It is a bit spooky isn't it lol

I want Olly to win but I think Joe will. Joe has a fab musical theatre voice and could be the next Ray Quinn, whereas I think Olly is the better Pop Performer. The Climb was clearly handpicked for Joe though.

Ang the winner is ..................

JOE :):):):):)

He's so cute too

Yay joe won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was by far the best singer. I liked Ollie as a performer but his voice wasn't the best.
Am so pleased for Joe. The best man won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delighted for Joe xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am glad he won cos his voice is beautiful...but i do think he lacks what Ollie has.....

he's cute and sweet and just what your granny would love but he doesn't have that umph.

Latest posts

Back