~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • Cowell sees Lucie as a threat to his acts.
  • Cowell probably doesn't want another diva to win.
  • Cowell knows this will keep him in the headlines, which will boost his ratings and phone votes and in turn, line his pocket.
I think tonight was an absolute disgrace and it was a very cynical move by Cowell. I for one will not be watching agan. Give me Brucie any day!

I am bloomin fuming :mad:

Stuff the show...

the x factor is the biggest set up of all time always has been lol :irked::irked:

Too true...the only real winner is and always has been Simon Cowell!!!!

It made me laugh tonight!
I actually was hoping John and Edward would go through. The thought of watching it without them! It would be so boring.
I really didn't like them to start with but they are growing on me.
JLS were in the bottom 2 twice and look at them now!

The thought of watching it without them! It would be so boring.

That's a very good point... J&E are totally rubbish and annoying and everyone else is really rather dull :zzz: .

I did feel for poor Lucie though... she will have known that J&E have been weirdly popular so probably she would have rather had the sing-off against Lloyd who really didnt sing very well yesterday at all IMO.

I think Danyl will win :)

Very strange situation with the twins, but poor lads are only 17. Good on them for having a go!!

They are living the dream as they say and why not?

I hope they don't win, but it's annoyingly good entertainment :)

Gina x

Just think how many singles Jedward will sell at Xmas all the kids will want the album....thats why Simon did what he did lol

Its a crying shame that good talent doesnt win but the good ones will always do well after the show .... x

I was so excited about this show but now I am sooo bored! Last year was great this year is a joke!!!

Sinita stuck up for Simon?? Of course she did!! Do you think she is doing the show for charity?? NO!! she is getting paid shed loads to wear leaves and look like mutton!!

Sinita stuck up for Simon?? Of course she did!! Do you think she is doing the show for charity?? NO!! she is getting paid shed loads to wear leaves and look like mutton!!

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Who can put their hand up and say they only watch the show to see all the others? not me! Cant stand the twins but we watch to see what happens.
They win the topic of conversation tho dont they!

I expected them to sing much worse in the sing off but they were not as bad as thought to be. Still not as good as Lucie tho.

Just think, this christmas you might be able to buy John and Edward dolls instead of action man!!!! just wait and see

Well I must be wired differently because I don't find the twins entertaining at all; but then I don't like Britain's Got Talent for the same reason. Can't particularly see the entertainment in them bouncing about the stage, looks like the kind of thing I used to have to endure at holiday camps as a child, and I didn't find it entertaining then either.

Personally two of the three singers I actually liked listening to have gone (Rachel & Lucie), which only leaves Joe, but I'm not sure I can be bothered to watch the whole programme for the sake of one singer so I probably shan't bother for the next few weeks & just watch the final to see who wins.

Personally two of the three singers I actually liked listening to have gone (Rachel & Lucie), which only leaves Joe, but I'm not sure I can be bothered to watch the whole programme for the sake of one singer so I probably shan't bother for the next few weeks & just watch the final to see who wins.
They where my favorites to win along with Miss Franks, hope Joe wins now. We have to watch it because I've got a 10 and 11 year wanting the twins to win. Although I don't trust the voting system..xx

I think Lloyd was a bit out of his depth this week & will be voted off...

I said Lloyd and jamie this week!! I think Lloyds sign off was really bad!! Think he will be gone next week:)

Still loving Olly and Stacey they were both fab again this week:green:

Was it just me or did anyone else think Jedward were quite good this week...?? Not really good but it was far better than their usual Jumping around and shouting!
Im glad Jamie went, he wasnt great. Think Louis was right about him. Llyod to go next!

Was it just me or did anyone else think Jedward were quite good this week...?? Not really good but it was far better than their usual Jumping around and shouting!
Im glad Jamie went, he wasnt great. Think Louis was right about him. Llyod to go next!

NO I do not think they were any better I think the judges are having to say nice things just to stop the crowd booing. kind of, if Simon likes them then everyone likes them iykwim. whos to say the audience isn't told what to do??

They do suit Rap better than Sing tho.

I did like the fact that Simon said with all the nasty comments and booing the twins have not moaned! well not in public.

Stacey, Joe and Ollie for the last 3 for me.

PS. if we've had Cabbage Patch Dolls why not Jedward Dolls for kids if they are marketed properly the twins could make a packet. (i wouldn't buy them tho lol)

Who can put their hand up and say they only watch the show to see all the others? not me! Cant stand the twins but we watch to see what happens.
They win the topic of conversation tho dont they!

I expected them to sing much worse in the sing off but they were not as bad as thought to be. Still not as good as Lucie tho.

Just think, this christmas you might be able to buy John and Edward dolls instead of action man!!!! just wait and see

I put my hand up!!! They are all very bland TBH but I only switch over now and then on Sunday to see if those two idiots have gone! I know they wont for ages so dont know why I look. This show is a farce and it needs to stop now. Get rid of Cheryl and Danni and get Sharon back and focus on the singing please

Why is Cheryl a judge?? Her crap song is , well crap. I can sing that "we have to fight,fight,fight,fight,fight for this love we have to fightfightfightfightfight for this love we have to fightfightfightfightfight for this love" Get some lyrics!!!! aaaahhhhhhh

Here is my version....... I have to "scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, these nails I have to scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, these nails, I have to scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, scrubfresh, these nails if it worth nails its worth scrubfreshing for!!!"

Latest posts

Back