*** The only Katie Price discussion thread ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have read this thread and lost the will to live.

She is famous for nothing, has no talent and has shown herself to be a callous, unpleasant person with a teenage attitude.

She looks like a pikey chav, and her hair/skin/nails are nothing to covet. She has overdone the surgery and if she is 30 then I'm a giraffe

Ah but she is famous for something; getting her boobs out!! I can completely understand why teenage girls want to be her she is a fantastic role model :eek:

Chery cole reminds me very much of Audury Hepburn, she is so beautifull. I tink she has this natural beauty which has been enhanced but not changed.

She makes it look so easy but as Geeg and sam mentioned her team do a good job of making her look efortlesley beautiful.

Going back to the Katie price thing, she was beautifull but I do feel she has gone too far, she would never have had eyelashes that long years ago for daily use (only occasional) and she is never seen or rearly seen these days with out a full face off slap on, I am same age and I can honestly say she looks more 40 than 30ish,,,,,,, she a joke xxxx

Woah! I wholeheartedly disagree with this comment about Cheryl Cole being some sort of modern day Audrey Hepburn. I find it hard to see any of the old hollywood glamour in any 'stars' these days. Give me Audrey, Ava, Katherine, Bette and Lauren over this lot any day!!!

Cheryl Cole is pretty but she's no classic beauty in my eyes; just my opinion

Wow can't believe how strongly some people feel about her. I admire her for doing what she wants, looking how she wants and making so much money. Each to their own I always say, everyone has different opinions of what looks good which can only be good for the beauty industry, lots of variation.

On the plus side I love the Lazer Pink by Colour Club :) I also think if you told clients it was endorsed by Katie Price they would lap it up! x

I don't really understand to why people hate this woman so much! Everyone makes mistakes in life, each to their own opinion as Charlotte.b mentioned.

If the woman wants to do her own nails, then why not? I just think some people are too quick to judge....

On the plus side I love the Lazer Pink by Colour Club :) I also think if you told clients it was endorsed by Katie Price they would lap it up! x

I have to agree, clients do like this. Katie really is very nice and you do see a lot for the press, I have sat alone with her in a room for long periods.

Her nail technician is a really nice lady.

Heidi x

I have to say, I find it strange how Cheryl Cole is allowed to have made mistakes (toilet attendant, criminal record etc) but Jordan isn't allowed to make money and look fake?

Now, I'm a fellow Geordie and know that Cheryl and her family are or were known to the police very well for other crimes. I love Cheryl but I also think that she gets off lightly.

I also like Jordan, she hasn't hit a toilet attendant but there is more animosity towards her than our Cheryl. Why is this?

I actually like her to be honest, i find her honesty about everything refreshing. I only meant eek about her doing her own acrylic nails and her friends because she would not have any training for contraindications etc.

I have to say, I find it strange how Cheryl Cole is allowed to have made mistakes (toilet attendant, criminal record etc) but Jordan isn't allowed to make money and look fake?

Now, I'm a fellow Geordie and know that Cheryl and her family are or were known to the police very well for other crimes. I love Cheryl but I also think that she gets off lightly.

I also like Jordan, she hasn't hit a toilet attendant but there is more animosity towards her than our Cheryl. Why is this?

Jordan is out spoken and to the point, I quite like that in people (as long as it is not offensive) getting to the point as there is no second guessing. But some people don't so that irks them, then there's the thing with her divorce and everyone backing her ex husband. Jordan hasn't physically hit anyone but gets a lot of attention, good and bad. Cheryl is the nation's sweetheart but yes did punch some poor woman. The media can also betray people in a good or bad way and some people are influenced by that.

I think her divorce with Peter Andre is her own business though and media is responsible for stirring up their domestic issues.
She does get a lot of attention and some of it is no doubt brought upon herself.
However, some of the media statements made about Peter and Alex could be total tripe.
Who knows?

Ladies! I love this topic it's right up my street!! Pansy and Castaway Nail Polish by Essie is the light pink colour Miss Price wears! Sorry my mistake Mrs Reid!!

Does anyone know that red one she wears, I have a lot of girls asking for that too!! Also, hollywood lashes just won't do anymore (i don't know why) I've got lots of ladies asking for Jinny Lash - anyone used Jinny and been on there training?

SJx

I cant believe Katie has just done the hd brows course! I thought you had to be a qualified beauty therapist to do that course! Clearly not! :confused:

lol, I just saw that as well :) I didn't think you had to be a beauty therapist to do it though xxx

I cant believe Katie has just done the hd brows course! I thought you had to be a qualified beauty therapist to do that course! Clearly not! :confused:

HD Brows is a fantastic course for those from a non beauty background as Nilam and her team teach you everything from scratch so that they know everybody is working in the same way. It's the same with all of the parent companies courses, great for those who like me wanted a change of career!

I saw that last night, I've been thinking about doing the HD brows course and remember it saying something about the different steps they used to acheive 'hd brows' are revealed on the course...and then Katie showed half of it on her programme! lol the end results were quite good though

the u tube shows you most of the stages as well.

I watched it on itv player last night and enjoyed watching it, and she really took to threading!

I really don't think she is any particular threat, and she wouldn't be selfless enough to actually do any of the treatments on her friends anyhow as she expects everything done for her (perhaps she would do her mum).

I quite like Katie Price, but does anyone else think it's weird how she freaks out about needles when she's at the dentist or getting medical treatment, and then goes for as much botox as possible which is administered by a needle?

's Hello Geeks,

Just wondering about Katie Price's bleach job. She's gone back to her old colour after being an intense black for a while. Apparently it took 8 hours. How did they achieve it in one sitting without ruining her hair and boiling her head???

hugs,
TWW

oooh ive not seen it. i guess just a lot of gentle bleaching and prob ten tonnes of extensions to camoflauge it in!! ive lifted from a 44/66 to a nice ashy blonde before but never from that black!!!

I saw it in the paper today, i think its very golden but yeah must have been hard work!! xx

I've done black to blonde before. It can be done but it is slow. PLUS the average daft girl who has dyed her hair black herself doesn't usually wanna pay a top stylist for 8 hours work.

Latest posts

Back