The Salon Geek (Tabernackle) Bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I please have something strong and to make me feel special...what a day. :sad:

One HOT Double Brandy coming right up :) get well soon xo
Gr8nailz..............Bahama Mama coming up
Hey Melly, 99 red balloons:D

Penners........sorted.... 80's night it is:) woooooooo

ahah was thinking more simone...but I do love a good 80's choon I'd be up on the table with that one! xx

Hey Geeks, I'm away for a few days, the bar is still open, the theme for this weekend is 70's & 80's :) please tidy up on leaving the premises:lol:

Its Fancy Dress & Disco this weekend at "The SalonGeek Bar" come on in & relax and enjoy yourselves:)

Is the bar open now?? I need a stiff drink to wash away the stress of the day!!!!! Large Havana and coke please :)

I'm starting early, Andy. I would really LOVE a Hurricane. You'll recognize me, I'm coming dressed as the hottest woman on the planet, myself. ;o)

Do you do mojitos? They're my fave!

Just off to work..........would love something fab waiting for me at the end of the day x

having one of those day but the thought of a pina colada at the bar is helping!!!!!!!! and of course, dancing shoes will be on for some excellent moves on the dancefloor!x:D

ooooooohhh just realised its fancy dress!!! right then I'll come as Bettyboop! :biggrin: x

Barman. Ill have a coffee and muffin. Will be back later for alcohol and some boogieing!! ;-)

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Just seen it's fancy dress. My fave!
From my dressing box I will wear whatever comes out first..........
Ooh! I've got my Dalmatian costume from when I was one of the 101 Dalmatians..........how bow-wow!

Is the bar open tonight could do with a long island iced tea and some relaxing jazz to wash away my worries aaaahhhh

i'll have anything strong now.... rubbish day!
One of my lamps just died so tonights client is now squeezed in tomorrow- I dont really have the time.
Thank goodness I bought a spare the other day or i'd not be a happy bunny!

Some peanuts would go down well too thanks :biggrin:

I must have been hiding under a rock, because I didn't even realise this place existed :!:

Make mine a double ... of anything, please :lol:

Could I have a vodka with lemonad, cramberry and lime please, oh lots of ice too.

Ahh thats better :lol:

Annie xx

Looking for something fruity and delicious, Reverend Andy. Whatever you come up with, make it strong and tall because when I'm done I don't want to be able to feel my face.:wink2:

I've been stood up by a husband who is TOO TIRED TO GO OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!:cry:
Thank goodness I still have our Geek bar to go to.

I've been stood up by a husband who is TOO TIRED TO GO OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!:cry:
Thank goodness I still have our Geek bar to go to.

Hey, wait for me, Dandelionpoppy. We'll both go out and get "legless" together!:D

I'm ready!
My round!

Latest posts

Back