Theft? Pamper party and police= headache

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would make sure that the guests paid before the pamper party took place. You could bill them and then send a receipt on payment. It is not ideal to take money when the wine is flowing and there are a group of high spirited ladies together!! The only pamper evenings I have done have been organised events (schools etc) where the treatments are paid for in advance. ;)

Well I would not give her a penny back if you are sure she did not over pay. I can not believe she is causing all this stress just before her wedding all over £15!

I would in future make them pay upfront when they are booking, then you know what has been paid and so do your customers. Maybe easier said than done, but I am sure there must be a way.

Does anyone know how I can upload a profile picture on here? :lick:

What a ridiculous woman, cutting her nose off to spite her face! I wouldn't worry for a moment, she'll soon move onto something else - she sounds very odd!! :hug: xx

Hi Carla any update on this? Hopefully it is all resolved in your favour.

omg how petty of her, where was your tip anyway, for giving her a great night with her friends. if it was me that thought id over paid, i definitely wouldnt ring back about it, id just think all well she did a good job. let her keep it, and not embarrass myself over £15...

have a list of names n payments next time, and as each one pays get em to sign it, it really does pay off to cover your back sometimes.
dont let it get u down, not all people are like them... thank god !!!

x

Hi Carla, have you got an update on this? Hope all is sorted for you! x

OMG how silly, how did she know you was overpaid?? I hate hate partys of 5 or more for this reason being.

I spray tanned a party of 10 ladies a few months back and it was a bridal party of a regular tanner and minxer, of which she pays the flat rate no more and can be bit particular, which is fine but you just know when you get that feeling. I got to the house there was 2 ladies there sprayed them waited 5 mins 2 more turned up and then my client turned up whom booked (my regular) sprayed her to which she said,,,the rest wont be long,,,,,,erm no I have to go I said, to which she said but you said between 6-7 its only 6.30 yes,,,but that means I will get there between these times,,,,long story short I sprayed all 10 woman and waited 20mins and got no thanks or no tip,,,not that I expect but from a party of 10 woman whom I waited 20 mins for and they got there tans really cheap????

I refuse to do this client anymore,,,,,I have even told her my prices have gone up and she still wants me to do her minx and tan,,,,sorry but dont need clients like that, although I might do her if she comes to me, I wont run after her lol xxx

Hi Carla

I agree with all of the advice that suggests not giving her anything back at all. I would just let the matter rest now.

I honestly think that often these girls books parties and hen dos that they simply do not have the money for, so they get part way through or afterwards and start demanding refunds as they realise they have overstretched themselves and their budget. Its a horrible habit but one we see more and more.

Latest posts

Back