theme song to your life?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmaiden

Reaction score
afternoon geeks! was just wondering if you could choose a song that sums you and your life up what would it be?

YouTube - INFERNAL - Self Control Video

that song sums me up I think lol (well this week anyway lol ) xx xx :green:

Tragedy - either version for me at the moment:)

Good thread kelly:)

Well...there are 2 songs really both by Abba:eek:

My sister says "head over heels",as i always push the boundaries...
For me its "one man,one woman" by Abba...one of thier less well known ones...when i listened to the lyrics it just sumps up myself and my husband,two friends,two loversseeing it through hard times till the end.:hug:

2 songs for me also

"I AM WHAT I AM"
&
"I DID IT MY WAY"

Mines Things can only get better.... Only they dont!!!:irked:

Mine would be Lose Yourself YouTube - eminem-lose yourself I love the verse..."you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo!!"

and baby got back, like Gelly! :lol:

It's gotta be Deelight's 'Groove is in the heart'.:green:
I cope with most things life has thrown at me as long as I have music.

I am a rock, I am an island. And a rock feels no pain; And an island never cries. Simon And Garfunkel

There's a track on Destiny's Child's Survivor album that sums me up- Happy Face.

It has to be Without You by Neilson as I could never have done all the things I have without my hubby

Mine would be dont stop me now by queen :)

Mine's Billy Joel... "My Life"

in particular the line..

I dont care what you say anymore, this is my life, go ahead with your own life, leave me alone:lol:

Don't know the group but the line goes
I get knocked down but I get up again, you anit never gonna bring me down:lol: I think that sums me and hubby up a treat, don't you:lol:

Don't know the group but the line goes
I get knocked down but I get up again, you anit never gonna bring me down:lol: I think that sums me and hubby up a treat, don't you:lol:

Isn't that ... chumbawumba... or something?!

It's gotta be Deelight's 'Groove is in the heart'.:green:
I cope with most things life has thrown at me as long as I have music.
Hey Pinkmummy!
Your Groove I do Deeply Dig!!

My mum used to dress me up like her!! :lol:
I would say this is the theme tune for my family.

We're going to dance...... We're going to dance...........We're going to dance......... and have some fun!

Too good!
Here's a link: YouTube - Deee Lite - Groove is in the Heart

Well for me it would have to be Dirty Dancing: I've had the time of my life......
oh and I am still having it too xxxx

Latest posts

Back