Therapists what size of leaflets do you use? A4, A5 or A6?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I am meeting myself going backwards, and have now decided A4 folded may be more informative to the prospective client than A5. But then again, the other side of this is that my flier may be throw in the bin.

Before I start working on wording again please can anyone that does mobile or has a salon advise me on what size of leaflet you use?

Thanks very much x

I have A5 leaflets and print on front and back. I have a small paragraph of about me i.e that im qualified, insured blah blah and what products i use. Then i have my price list which continues onto the back.

It works the same as folded A4 but obviously cheaper.
I also have a3 posters from vista print that i put around.
hths x

I'm going for A5 for mine, but double-sided. A4 are a bit big unless you fold them in two (and that's a real hassle time-wise, or more expense if you get the printers to do it for you), and A6 would seem a bit *too* small to me...

Hi, mine are A5 but folded, I did a couple of trials and showed to friends the layout and the A5 folded was the most popular for my leaflets which are actually price lists too! So why not print them out in a few different formats and see what you like amd ask a couple of friends what they prefer. I fold mine myself, it keeps me from eating the contents of the fridge!!

I have A6 size which I have just used for a leaflet drop,,,,, I have on one side about me and what I do and on the other my March's offers and abit about recieveing monthly offers then email me kinda thing,,,,,,,I think they are brill. And they have worked.

A6, cheap to get printed full colour double sided for a few thousand. Easy to deliver, and easy for a client to take with them!

A flyer is there to get interest ... not sell them the world! You want them to make contact after seeing a flyer, either in person by visiting or on the phone, or by visiting your website. Its a lot easier and cheaper to keep your website upto date then it is a flyer.

Mat

Where do you all get your leaflets from and roughly how much do they cost you?

Latest posts

Back