Thinner Waxing Strips...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score
I have been using hive waxing strips , and usually get a large quantity each time.. they have changed the way the manufacture these ( some clients had asked them to ) and they are now quite thick.. sometimes I get the strip pulling away and some of the paper sticking to the body with the wax.. takes a little time to get it sorted... As they have committed to a large supply they cant change them until they use up what they have....

Just wondered if anyone knew of any other suppliers that sell thinner quality paper strips.. I use Perron rigot waxes but find the strips too expensive...

Any information would be gratefully received...
Thanks Jack

I too found that - the last batch I had definately wasn't up to standard for me! I've just ordered a bunch of Beauty Express own brand and found them to be good so far.

Mat

this happened to me also. bruised my leg trying to get the rest of the strip of my leg! fortunately didn't happen with a client! considering having a moan to hive.

I haven't used Hive strips for a little while but are they actually paper? I seem to remember they are. If yes, you might be better off with bonded strips.

come to think of it - yes there have been a few 'Friday afternoon' strips recently.

I've no idea what flavour I'm on at the moment. I'll try to remember and post back.

Jason.

Salonserve do some great strips called Superstrips. They are of the paper type variety but are strong and never ever separate. They are really well priced as well. You can find them online, although you will have to order by telephone. They usually deliver the next day and their customer service is great! xx:)

A huge thanks to everyone who posted me a reply....
I had just opened my account and had no idea how to get my replies!!...

Navigated my way around the site now...:cry:

Thanks and I have ordered a few samples from a couple of companies to try and see which work best...

Jack x

Latest posts

Back