Toe Makeover!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Amber,

Only just saw this ! Don't know how I missed it :smack:

Anyway, me being me and being very analytical, I was just wondering, the bit where the toenail is missing that you have replaced with silk and gel, won't water be able to get underneath there and cause greenies ??

I'm sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but as there is big "space" underneath the gel structure where there is no nail, it seems like water / moisture would be able to sit there quite happily getting up to no good .......

Marlise

its no different to there being a nail there....sure its not attached to the nail bed in that area but thats no different to a nail with a low smile line and having extra length added....think of a nail biter. x

its no different to there being a nail there....sure its not attached to the nail bed in that area but thats no different to a nail with a low smile line and having extra length added....think of a nail biter. x

Hi Angie,

That's why I asked the question. I have heard of the odd person getting a greenie after having nail enhancements because moisture got trapped under the enhancement because the nail enhancement started so low down due to them biting their nails.

This could just be coincidence, or perhaps bad prep etc. Just thought I would ask the question.

Marlise

Hi Angie,

That's why I asked the question. I have heard of the odd person getting a greenie after having nail enhancements because moisture got trapped under the enhancement because the nail enhancement started so low down due to them biting their nails.

This could just be coincidence, or perhaps bad prep etc. Just thought I would ask the question.

Marlise

Mmm...i hadn't heard that before..interesting. I know about greenies occurring through moisture getting trapped under lifting....i would have thought there was enough air getting to the area under the free edge to prevent greenies starting there...but yeah i guess you could be right.

thats amazing hun, total transformation , how about a proper tutorial :green:
I'll 2nd that!
Cheers Amber, great as usual!

Latest posts

Back