Toe rings for retail - where from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
can anyone tell me where I can purchase reasonably priced toe rings to retail to customers, I always buy some at pro beauty etc but didnt buy any this time and have totally sold out now I have clients asking me for them any ideas would be cool
Thanks in advance
Joe x

When you say reasonably priced, what sort of range are we talking about?

Salonserve do them in their brochure, they do retail displays and you can buy them individually.

hth

Sally's and Ellisons sell them as well and the display's hth x

They have toe rings in my local Capital i was there yesterday. Very pretty in various colours.

can anyone tell me where I can purchase reasonably priced toe rings to retail to customers, I always buy some at pro beauty etc but didnt buy any this time and have totally sold out now I have clients asking me for them any ideas would be cool
Thanks in advance
Joe x

to be honest - if you aint got a client to buy each and everyone of these things you will be stuck big style - ive had these before - when i was renting space and when mobile and no-one took any notice - please be careful if you purchase these. i bought a whole rack full - and now most of them sit upstairs in the loft - they all tarnished and look so sad

dont spend too much on these unless you KNOW you have a market for them flower - otherwise your throwing your money away. :hug:

Hi there, I have look at salonserve website and found some really good toe rings and I am tempted to buy them

I've seen them in M&S Supplies, not sure if they have an online shop though

If you have Capital hair and beauty suppliers near you ,i think they have them. I was after some and mine said they were getting them in.

I would just buy one or two and if a client wants one she\he can order one from you,as Glynis(peterpan) said you'll be stuck with them if they don't sell easily.

They are a nice accessory for summer.

Premier Nail Source

These are the ones that I bought at $1.00 a piece. I retail them for $2.50 or 3 for $6.00.

Selling like crazy!

Latest posts

Back