Top Gear Petition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it when they tried to kill that old toyota hi lux and failed!!! :green:

and now you come to mention it, i have noticed Jac being a bit of an old grump lately........ lol

OMG, how hysterical was that !!! The tears were running down my face.

Eating Spam of the broken plates :) :)

I think some of it was "acting" a bit, especially when the caravan and the next door caravan caught fire, but it sure made me laugh.

Marlise

I am sure that most of it was staged, but still so so funny. I always watch it with my hubby and 2 eldest boys and we were all rolling on the floor with laughter xx

If we are talking about favorite episode mine has got to be when they all went caravaning, it was a total disaster and absolutely hilarious xx

Oh ho yes :lol:

Also the one when all 3 of them had to have a tranny van & fit all the furniture in there, then they raced them!:lol:

The white van man episode!!

When they were trying to turn the car and caravan round on the main round and got stuck and the police came!! so funny :lol:

I signed it... top gear is fab.. they way they all argue bout which car is best and not.. they just ripp hell out of each other.. they make tears run down my face each week... love it love it love it.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I liked it when they tried to kill that old toyota hi lux and failed!!! :green:

and now you come to mention it, i have noticed Jac being a bit of an old grump lately........ lol

We had a double cab Toyota Hi Lux that hubby just HAD to have ( he watched that show too :lol: )... he managed to persuade me it would be ideal for his business and allsorts - he hated it in the end and I couldn't drive it.. I hated the dodgy handbrake!!!

Hey...don't lump me in with that old Granny Jac.
Hmm Izzy, but by how much??

Have either of you actually watched the show ?? Do you have any idea what it's about ??

Not meaning to offend, but you both sound like two old grannies. Perhaps watching how to make a paper teapot is more up your street .....
Yep been forced to watch it by my O.H. and as I said Boring!!! as far as I am concerened a car is to get you from A to B and be reliable.

Ive done my bit I think it should stay. The programme is FANTASTIC!!

Well I'm joining the granny and paper teapot brigade. Same format every week - different cars :zzz: :zzz: ... now when's that paint going to dry :lol: ?!!

Ive signed it and put a comment, its a brilliant show with brilliant presenters and they give us so much needed information about cars good points and bad points and they do it with such humour, it has to be the only car show that has as many female viewers as men its ace and i dont even drive but it is so entertaining:lol:

I'm absolutely 100% on board here. Top Gear is loved by a huge range of people, is funny and interesting and would be missed greatly if taken off tv.

Never watched Top Gear in my puff, I'm more of a Brainiac fan....but might have to take a trip to Frenchay Hospital now Richard is down here lol!

Latest posts

Back