TPTW Are you a positive person or a negative one??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a positive one too. And if something bad happens in my life, I always say take the positive out of the negative, learn from it and move on.
My boyfriend is going thru some god awful treatment for his liver at the mo. He's halfway thru and we have another 6 months to go. This has been at times very testing for both of us. And as hard as it is I have always remained positive. At times when he's felt like giving up, I have done my best to spur him on and keep him going. And trust me its been difficult to do that. Cause sometimes I've had enough to but I would never let him see that. You have to take what life throws at you and like I said take the positive out of it. The positive of this, is that it has worked and in a funny kind of way it has made us closer. I have heard him say to a few people he wouldn't have got thru it without me, which in a strange way makes me feel useful. When this is over we are off to Sri Lanka for a month and I cannot wait, another positive :)
Life has a funny way

I hate the world, and am a miserable little cow a lot of the time.
We cant all be perky.

I hate the world, and am a miserable little cow a lot of the time.
We cant all be perky.

Love it... That's how I feel from November to April.

Maybe we should hibernate x

Im a bit of both i'd say :) but mostly i'm positive.

It sounds silly but I don't think I will ever be really well off in life (quite negative of me) I think il always just be ok. Say if I'm really skint one month and I can't afford to pay something, right at the last minute something happens that means I'm able to pay it. But then say if I've got some spare money, something breaks on me that means il have to spend the money on that. It's like this with everything in my life, not just money. (I'm a Scorpio too :)

I've come to expect this now, I'm not even surprised anymore when things break on me. if I'm in a bad situation I think to myself 'what can I do about it' and If the answer is nothing then I don't moan about it. I sit it out, and in the end its always ok. I think il always be ok :)

I can't be around negative or moany people for too long, I find it draining. I like to be happy and smiley, and finds it puts people at ease and makes them happy too xxx

Unfortunately I'm more of a negative person! I don't even notice I'm being negative till someone turns round with 'don't be so negative' then I'm like huh? And have to have a little think about what I've said! I'm also one of those speak before you think people!

I totally love my life that way. In recent years, I back away from drainers (negative people) as they always want to rain on your parade. I do have my moments on weakness where I worry about stuff but I know that like attracts like, so I always get back on track.

I'm also a great believer in Karma.

I try to think positively but I think I am more of a coper really.

I have had some things happen to me which have made me very sad, one has actually broken my heart but I have to cope with it and smile everyday otherwise it wins and destroys my life.

I am a big positive person bit of both as usual but there's a saying I live by.

It's actually a quote from a film/movie "if you puy your mind to something you can accomplish anything" from one of the Back to the future scripts.

I can be a bit negative - I always assume the worst but that's because I'm a bit of a worrier!

I find things go so much better for me when I remember to have a positive attitude! It really does make a difference!

I hate to say it, but I'm a very negative person! I've battled with depression for nearly 4 years now. The last year I have really picked myself up but I still have my moments. My boyfriend is my rock, and my family are always there for me.

I truly admire anyone who sees the glass half full. My mum always tells me to 'pop her rose tinted glasses on'!

I love company... that's when I'm happiest. I get negative when I'm alone - I reckon I think too much! I just take comfort in knowing that my experiences may someday help others who are going through it too.

All you positive geeks, you really inspire me! Keep smiling, you make the world a better place.

xx

I am Defo a positive polly, and because of this I'm a very determined person, so when I want something I want it yesterday. And the only way to do that for me is to think positively that I'm going to achieve what I want. I truly believe if you give out positive thoughts and energy you get them back.

Latest posts

Back