Trying out LA fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaky how we think alike, are you my long lost twin?? Yes Vani-t was defo a darker deeper colour. La or Vani-t, Um .... ohh .....let me think, de dum.... i will see how this lasts... then ...i will.... decide, ha you've heard that before.:eek:

umm yes I think I did hear this before.. maybe yesterday & the day before & the day before that lolol were as bad as each other :D

I ordered vani-t.

In the end I just picked the phone up & did it really quick before I changed my mind again lol

although trust my luck vani-t had a power cut & my order didn't make it out the warehouse on time so hopefully I'll have it by tomorrow. x

Oh my, what are you girls like....LOL Good job though and thank you for the pics and updates, they will certainly be helpful to a lot of technicians out there.

Remember now YOU NEED TO MOISTURIZE!!!!.
:D

Oh my, what are you girls like....LOL Good job though and thank you for the pics and updates, they will certainly be helpful to a lot of technicians out there.

Remember now YOU NEED TO MOISTURIZE!!!!.
:D
All moisturised up i'm as slippery as a very slippy fish.:lick:

jpg.gif

La fast tan ,another pic. lol, looks like i'm gunna drag myself into bed.:o

Attachments

• DSC04074.JPG
    DSC04074.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 355
jpg.gif

La fast tan ,another pic. lol, looks like i'm gunna drag myself into bed.:o
jpg.gif

Or Vani-t , what do you think, eh ,eh......CONFUSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.com

Attachments

• DSC03860.jpg
    DSC03860.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 270
Thanks for posting pics. :) the pic with the vani t does look richer and like you have been on holiday. The la tan one is nice a little bit paler. If its that close I would prob have to go with least expensive. Wait to see how it wears off first tho x

I have an idea. lol

write vani t & la tan on 2 separate bits of paper. Tear them up put them in a hat or a cup or something, shake it about & pick a piece out, do best of 3... which ever wins you buy

There's your answer

Report back with the results :D x

Lol or ip dip you are not it. Or toss a coin. I can't say anything. I am using all kinds of solutions at the mo. It drives me potty. I am a very indecisive person anyway and never trust my choices. do you know what it's brown it covers the white blue skin it makes me look alive. It will do!!!!! That's my new motto lol x

Lol or ip dip you are not it. Or toss a coin. I can't say anything. I am using all kinds of solutions at the mo. It drives me potty. I am a very indecisive person anyway and never trust my choices. do you know what it's brown it covers the white blue skin it makes me look alive. It will do!!!!! That's my new motto lol x

You sound like you might just fit in mine & tiatias gang lol we've been having this 'which tan solution' debate for months lolol x

did papers all 3 LA fast tan, what about scissors, paper, rock.i got one in mind ,you say one lush lash. Your vani-t i'm LA.

Hiya, lissylou, what tan you liking. ha ha.xx

Lol I have known for a long time now I want to be in your gang lol. Only just found these fast tans so will trial the la one next see what that's like. Will be bored when finally settle on one brand tho. When I ask people what they prefer I get loads of different answers so that throws me again!!x

Hiya, lissylou, what tan you liking. ha ha.xx

Hi
Well my faves at the mo are la tan and suntana. Liked tantrick also so trialling a few of them. Vani t came out very dark on me and got omg I am orange from other half and kids when I thought it looked nice. Lol It's fading off now a bit patch so:(

Gonna try st moritz soon that may well be the winner haha lol x

Gonna try st moritz soon that may well be the winner haha lol x
Ohhh that's a swear word,lol. so you was told you was orange with Vani-t which one did you try, velocity, liquid sun, fusion??

It was the fast tan one. I only left it on 1 and half hours. I seem to go really dark off some solutions tho but to be honest it's only my face that i dont like being dark Maybe a much lighter touch is needed. I loved the colour on my legs and body tho. Lovely c

My vani-t order came it came it came! :D

Kid in a sweet shop right now lol x

when la tan is left on for 4 hrs what % does that achieve?
3 days on now, lovely colour no cracking skin at the moment.
nice , nice, nice, going to go with this all been well.
might still get Vani-t for luxury tan,or for little old me.:D

Glad you like LA :D

I used to charge £15 for a tan, since changing to vani-t I now charge £20 per tan.

I wouldn't charge any less because of the price per litre x

Latest posts

Back