Tumor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing your story with me. I hope that everything is ok. I have felt not right for months now and everyone was calling me a hupercondriact (sp?) but it was reassuring to know I wasn't crazy lol.[/QUOT

I know the feeling, my pain has came back during sex and I bleed after, my tummy is so sore to touch. Hopefully all will be ok.

Thinking of you! Hope all goes well.

xxxx

I don't have any of the above problems (luckily) but I just wanted to send all you poorly ladies my support. Thinking of you and I am sure everything will go well and you'll feel much better after treatment.

Love and hugs, Air x x

Big hugs and good luck you'll be fine so glad so many helpful and supportive geeks been there to help and support you hun xx

Nervous, tomorrow is the gyno appt and I find out when I'm getting this tumor cut out. Hope it's soon, tired of being in pain. Thank you to everyone and your well wishes xx

Nervous, tomorrow is the gyno appt and I find out when I'm getting this tumor cut out. Hope it's soon, tired of being in pain. Thank you to everyone and your well wishes xx

Good luck sweetie, let us know how you get on.

xxx

Well have seen the gyno, looks like surgery at the latest on the 18th may. Looks like they will need to take my right ovary as well which came as a bit of a shock but it just makes me that bit more grateful that I have one healthy son already and will take whatever comes in my stride :)

Well have seen the gyno, looks like surgery at the latest on the 18th may. Looks like they will need to take my right ovary as well which came as a bit of a shock but it just makes me that bit more grateful that I have one healthy son already and will take whatever comes in my stride :)

At least you will have no more pain! I've had this done and recovered fine... My consultant advised me to take sanatogen gold vitamins 2 weeks before and for a month after (said it had everything you need to assist recovery) I've had 11 operations (minor and major) in total from endometriosis etc and had full hysterectomy at 29... I am fortunate to have 3 amazing kids and 1 was conceived after my cyst was removed so there's hope for the future!
It's worrying for you but honestly the recovery is alot less painful than the pain you must have had so far!!

I'll be thinking of ya xxx

Good luck hun. I had my left tube and ovary removed, I managed to have my baby girl in December. It's still possible to have more. When I started to try for her my doc told me not to get my hopes up. One month later, I was pregnant.

If I can help with advice in anyway, let me know.

Thinking of you

xxxxx

Hi

Just wanted to say good luck for your op! I havnt had a tumor on my ovary, but I have had tumors that grew in my femur bone (the long bone that goes from you hip to your knee) they were non cancerous luckily but Ive had 3 operations been in and out of a wheelchair and had part of my femur bone replaced!!

Im sure you'll be fine! Sending you a hug! xx

Update: have been in hospital for the past 2 days due to increased pain. Having surgery at 5pm today to remove the tumor. I'm so nervous....

Update: have been in hospital for the past 2 days due to increased pain. Having surgery at 5pm today to remove the tumor. I'm so nervous....

Aww sweetie, hope your ok?! Keep positive, keep your chin up. Hope all goes well for you xxx

Thinking of you heaps. Could you ask them for pre meds to help calm you Hun as nothing worse than sitting so nervous hope it all goes well today big hugs xxxx

Oh no sweetie.... at least you are in the right place! keep us posted and thinking of you xx:hug:

Just fat and read this whole thread, ah sweetie hope it all goes well, I'm sure it will, stay positive, thinking of you xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Good luck honey.

Don't be nervous, you are in the best possible place and before you know it the op will all be over xx

Sending you postive best wishes, you will feel a lot happier once the tumor has been removed.

Sam xx

Thank you everyone, all done now. Had a bit of a rough night. They ended up having to take the ovary but at least I'll be pain free now, well once I heal. I have a nice c-section scar now without the baby lol. Going to have a well deserved sleep :)

Thank you everyone, all done now. Had a bit of a rough night. They ended up having to take the ovary but at least I'll be pain free now, well once I heal. I have a nice c-section scar now without the baby lol. Going to have a well deserved sleep :)

Hope your ok Hun and you make a speedy recovery.

Was thinking about you

xxx

Wishing you a speedy recovery! x

Latest posts

Back