UK Patriotic GEEKS - PLEASE READ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine using paypal....simple and easy!

I reckon they're pulling a fast one there.
I can't believe for one minute that's all they've raised.
It's all for fun & charity but better the devil you know !!!!!!!! So let's not take their word for it eh.

For those that have paid via 'other methods' not paypal, do we get some form of confirmation that the form & funds have been recieved?

Sonia

Sure, you get a print out of the item transaction.
When I get the payment, I update the counters (paypal does it automatically). I guess I can put up a page with all completed transactions... that would show who paid what.

Hmmm... maybe that isnt a bad idea. At least that way if you dont see your name up there, it means I never got your cheque.

Just got my tickets too - soooooooo easy on Paypal! Come on guys, dig deep!

TJ

i opted to buy mine via snail mail but although i printed out the form to send with my cheque, i have now lost it! GMG, how do i print out another form? If i can't can you let me know to whom i make the cheque payable and where do i send it....
thanks

I just brought some more coz I love the pink ribbon icon idea!!! :D

I'll buy again on pay day too!

We CAN beat BeautyTech!!! :D

Kx

Tickled Pink! said:
i opted to buy mine via snail mail but although i printed out the form to send with my cheque, i have now lost it! GMG, how do i print out another form? If i can't can you let me know to whom i make the cheque payable and where do i send it....
thanks
Just reinput the tickets and print out a new form :)

Sam what a lovely touch with the pink ribbon icon, it looks absolutely fab & I'm not easily pleased so well done. God I love this site. Will they be gone once the auction ends cos I'd quite like to keep mine. PLEASE.

Sonia

love the pink ribbon bit too, but it's a bit like naming and shaming those that haven't bought a ticket! I know that's to give everyone a proverbial kick, so I'm real glad I already kicked myself to do it!

I didnt really want to 'name and shame' but rather highlight those that have contributed. This also allows people to ensure that if they are buying tickets that the system has recorded their purchase.

After the raffle, they will have to go. Otherwise it will look kind of odd and new people will not be able to get them.

Maybe after this we should focus on another charity drive ;)

Ok,

Form printed. Cheque written, Envelope written and stamped, will be in post tonight.

Love the pink ribbon icons - I noticed them and that's what made me write out the cheque NOW - so I can get one too!!!

My best friends mum died in May after fighting breast cancer for 3 years. :cry:
My Aunt survived. :D

Sam, I bought 20 tickets on pay pal this morning (kept fogetting to post my cheque!!), but after I purchased I noticed that the totalisercounter didn't go up by £10 .... and I don't have a pink ribbon. Have I not donated enough to get a ribbon, or even worse have you not received my payment and it's got lost on the Geeky ether!!! Love Sassy

The Nail Geek said:
I didnt really want to 'name and shame' but rather highlight those that have contributed. This also allows people to ensure that if they are buying tickets that the system has recorded their purchase.

After the raffle, they will have to go. Otherwise it will look kind of odd and new people will not be able to get them.

Maybe after this we should focus on another charity drive ;)

Looks like it came through as I was working on the ribbon system. Sorted now!

I love my pink ribbonThanks Sam
I got a pink ribbon broach on my shirt and now I even have one on my favorite geek site.........Wohooooooooooooooo I am so coordinated now............LOL
Nice one Sam xx
So easy for me to keep track on who I will buy a drink at the next show or geek get together xxx

I bought some tickets today but no pink ribbon by my name :sad: Does that mean my payment hasn't come through yet, or have I not bought 'enough' tickets? Have had the PayPal receipt for them.
There were so many lovely pink ribbon badges this year, I bought three as couldn't just pick one! One is a sparkly sort of patchwork one in different colours of sparkly pink squares, another is silver with a pink enamel stripe through it, and the third is a bow shape rather than the tradition ribbon :) Girl can't have too much pink, especially for a good cause!
Lol x

I have just got some more tickets just now.......... Well I got a tip from a client today and thought well never had it so never will miss it lol..............But cancer research would miss it...............
My tickets via paypal showed up right away , so pm Samuel and see if there is a problem with this .............Oh you are so right, a girl can never have enough pink in her life lol xxxxx
HTH

How many tickets account for one ribbon?

Coz i have bought 12 so far and only one ribbon, so just wondered.

Sammie

Bimbo... everything was fine at this end... dont know why it didnt pick up your tickets when the system scanned for ribbons so I re-ran it and there you are!

You get 2 ribbons over 20 tickets. 1 Ribbon under 20.

<doing a happy dance>
Yay! I have ribbons!! Well, a ribbon for now! But will buy more tickets when I can!
x

i haven't got my ribbons...i sent a cheque via snail mail so i know those ribbons won't show up until sam manually adds them when he gets the cheque, so as i didn't have any ribbons and WANT SOME NOW, i bought some more tickets via paypal but i still haven't got any ribbons....

Latest posts

Back