UK Patriotic GEEKS - PLEASE READ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dianne, I dont have record of the transaction from an email address that matches your profile address. Please email me your paypal email address. It looks like you may have a seperate one.

Also... you have to follow through the paypal screens until it takes you back to the site... that is when the stats are updated.

Ive bought what I can and I have took a leaf from Fiona (NaturalNails) Book and I have added a pink bunny to my desk with a donations box. Hopefully I will generate some more donations that way! :hug:

Lost a dear friend to this prevalent cancer....she was just 43 at the time....almost my age now :cry:

Gonna be hard on some of you guys here....a packet of ciggies, a large g & t, a few bars of chocolate, the drug of your choice - all cost nearly a fiver, get the finger out guys...this is the IMPORTANT stuff you will do with your life are you seriously telling us you can't afford a couple of pounds to help towards changing and possibly saving the life of another HUMAN BEING???????????? Please take the time and make the effort - less than 5 mins will do it. I am praying (in my way) that you guys and those you love will never be affected by cancer in any form. Fiona xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got mine today - think its great that the site is participating in such a brilliant cause.

Come on all you tight wad's out there - i would happily pay a subscription to this site - but we get it for FREE so get your moola out and show your appreciation for this good cause (&this site!)

When is the finishing date?

...there's a lot more people in the USA!!!! ;)

WOW - look what can happen in 5 days!!! Here I am in VERY SUNNY CalifornIA!! Doug Schoon is thrilled with this response and sends his gratitude, love and warm wishes to all! I am missing you all and have just found this cute 'Market' that has the internet so here I am!! Everyone at CND is well and hopefully I shall come home on Saturday with some goodies!! With love to you all but particularly my husband - mis you babe xx:Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :Grope: :Grope:

Come on guys lets get this amout to £1.000 by the weekend :cool:
We all know someone who has suffered with Cancer, And whats £1 the cost for 2 tickets if it saves someone's life. One in 3 of us will get Cancer, So lets not shut our eyes and purses to this.
Lets show what we can do for others. :wink2:

I got tickets as soon as I got the email about the contest! But now with all these great messages and doing some thinking, I think I will get tickets once a week till the contest ends. hugs to all and best of luck!!

god i havent been on here for ages , but i have just got my tickets through pay pal , good luck ,

Could you send me the form so I can give some too? I think that £2 isn't too much to ask at all!!

It would be great to do my bit, the big C has hit our family.

Macca126

You contributed to the UK raffle fund???? :cry: :cry: :cry:

How could you do that to me.. to us.. to US???

I hope that your future donations will be thru beautytech.com!!!

Yes boys and girls we are gaining speed here.. I was just promised another $100 check it's on its way -- We WILL prevail!!

BeautyTech Raffle page

Debbie
Webmaster beautytech.com

Oh Debbie what you doing on here spying Lol
We have lots more tricks up our sleeves :wink2: yet.

:wink2: SPYING.. what a MEAN thing to say to me :)

Seems to me there are some UK'ers peeking in on what we're doing!!! Turn-a-bout is very fair play !!

Thanks for the rhyme I got a good giggle out of it for sure!!

Debbie

macca126 said:
Could you send me the form so I can give some too? I think that £2 isn't too much to ask at all!!

It would be great to do my bit, the big C has hit our family.

Macca126
Hi babe,
click on the donation link :http://www.thenailgeek.com/geek_charity.php
The form is ther and also the link to paypal ............
Quick and easy...............

This Raffle is also close to my heart................watching a loved one die and then watching my brother and the rest of the family picking up the pieces is so hard.........
All my raffle tickets are in honour of my sister in law......... died on the 14th of February 2004 age 62, after a long battle with breast cancer...........

For my dear sister in law: Louise this one is for you........we miss you and our lifes will never be the same xxxx We miss you so much xxxxxx Ruth xxx

look Mrs. Busta rhymes...

You know who is gonna amass
In raffle tickets....
We are gonna kick your American....
um... butts?

Hey - after all... this is a family site ;)

Love ya Deb... but we got international appeal :wink2:

Just Brought my tickets, its money well spent me thinks!!!

Help....bought my tickets on pay pal, haven't received any tickets or ribbons .....:sad:

Latest posts

Back