UK Patriotic GEEKS - PLEASE READ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEEHAH! we have reached the £600 mark - only a power of 10 to go!

OOPS I meant £300 (600 tickets) but I bet it made you look LOL.

Just sorted my tickets by Paypal........easy as that.....come on guys it's just a few quid, every little helps, let's do this!!!

I would like to challenge and Canadians out there to meet or beat 10 tickets! If you are Canadian, and ex-pat or hell even just been to Canada I dare you to meet or beat my purchase!!!!!!

GO ON!!!!!

I've got my tickets via PayPal!

C'mon Geeks!!!

Kxxx

i've got form to send off.
so, count me in.

Hiya geeks! I've just joined in the charity spirit too - my form & cheque are in the post tonight! Come on peeps, the price of 4 tickets (£2) is probably less than you spent on buying lunch today, surely everyone can spare that much for such a good cause? xxx

ive just printed off the form for 10 tickets, im a bit skint at the mo but mum says she will buy some too. hopefully we can get there.

come on ladies and gentlemen lets kick butt!

nails@42ndstreet said:
Ok, if I have a good day today (fingers crossed for loads of clients) I'll buy some more.

Just a thought.....can we make our donations tax deductable! Even better if we can lol. Helping a great cause instead of the tax man! lol
I had a rebalance client who was a no show today (how on earth can you forget your rebalance) anyway, I have decided, that with the money I didn't make I will buy more tickets....hoping I'm the one with the lucky number on the night!!

Cheers Ruth, make mine a coke or coffee ( alcohol + me = crazy, mad fool :twisted: )

I bought mine yesterday in cool hard cash, just call me old fashioned, but £5 don't weigh nothing in the post. I know I know, never send money in the post but it aint failed me yet !!!!!!!!

cheque's in the post as they say!!

I saw the other thread and thought I would 'do it' when I had finished reading through all the new posts. This thread has shamed me into doing it NOW!!!! :o

As Sassy said, cheques in the post!!! (No....honestly it is!!! :biggrin: )

If I get really busy in December I promise to buy some more :wink2:

I thought it would be a good idea if Geeks who work in or own a salon could put a jar at reception saying breast cancer donations. The money raised will help cancer suffers and the geek for her trouble may win the Doug Schoon papers :biggrin:

hi
the reason i haven't got any yet, is that my pc won't let me click on links, it sometimes takes me 30 mins to reply to a post at the mo!
hopefully getting it sorted at the w/end.
i'm gonna ask ruth to download the form & e-mail it to me, & then i will buy my batch!
liza x

liza smith said:
hi
the reason i haven't got any yet, is that my pc won't let me click on links, it sometimes takes me 30 mins to reply to a post at the mo!
hopefully getting it sorted at the w/end.
i'm gonna ask ruth to download the form & e-mail it to me, & then i will buy my batch!
liza x
Your wish is my command..............
Just done it and you should have email now lol....................
Just change the amount and total xxxxx
I have even edited the email addy for you....took mine out and put yours in........

We geeks will make sure that boobs will stay safe and sound in our bras lol.......
I say keep them puppies safe xxxx

Everyone this is a tremendous improvement!! Doug has just sent an email world wide regarding the 'Battle of the Websites' - let's keep it going.... thank you all who have sent, are sending and PLAN ON SENDING cheques...and all Paypals - wonderful!!

More to do...so little time... go go go Geeks....:hug: :hug:

Just sent mine thro paypal thingy:D :D :D Think it's a bwoody great thing Dougs doing for a bwoody great cause!!!

Debz xxx

OK...make it 15...I'm off to do it right now....

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Yep got my boots on ready to kick some Beauty Tech butt lol.............
Ok got my purse out and used that instead .......
If all of us geeks just donate a £1 we will have raised £3282, donate £2 and we will have busted that £6000 target............ now that is not impossible is it ???
For all that have donated, I give you a big hugg and when any of us meet up heck I will even buy ya a drink xxxxx

So who is gonna be on my drinks list then ?????

I'll have a G & T Ruth c!!!

I've HAD breast cancer and I'm probably still here because people donated money in the past so keep it coming folks. (PS of course I've donated myself.)

Lots of love all you Geeks

Suze x

Latest posts

Back