Ultra fine extra sparkle glitter for gel or acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrs turner

Reaction score
hi can anyone tell me of any good sites or stores to buy great ultra fine glitter other than hobbycraft etc?? i use gel and acrylic and want to give some pizzazz to them ?? thanks :)

Make-up stalls in markets do the micro glitters in lots of fab colours hth

thanks loubylou. i will have good look tomorrow. are there any brands you have used or recommend? :lol:

im interested in this aswell as i use gel aswell as l&p so want something can be used with gel aswell.i wanted something similar to the french quater.x

thanks loubylou. i will have good look tomorrow. are there any brands you have used or recommend? :lol:
I will try to remember to have a look for you when im at the salon tomorrow,
they are in a container about 1 and a half inch tall and when you take off the lid they have a inner top that is like a pepper shaker so you hardly have any waste :hug:

I will try to remember to have a look for you when im at the salon tomorrow,
they are in a container about 1 and a half inch tall and when you take off the lid they have a inner top that is like a pepper shaker so you hardly have any waste :hug:

oh yes and every where i have found them they have been £2.50 each.

nail graphix...simply the best IMO

I get them from here AOL Search

O M G they are gorgeous. i want one of each colour lol. thanks bagpuss.

I don't know if you're familiar with Boyes stores in your area? I bought some ultra fine irredescant glitter from there...a bargain at 99p!! They also had gorgeous little pink hearts there for about £1.50 per tube xXx

the ones by lechat are absolutely gorgeous, and specially formulated for nails.
LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

however i have also had some great successes with craft ones that i get from an internet company called 'purple gerbil'

I have my nails done by Tracey who uses Young Nails glitters they are fabby and I cant wait to use them. Take a look at my album and you can see some of the nails she has done for me.

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

I found a shop on e-*** called Stelyn Arts, they do 5 small tubes of flitter glitter, hearts, stars for £1.75 plus 80p p&p, there are 11 different colour themes to chose from and if you order more than one set she only charges the one p&p. All the colours are stunning and they are excellent value.
5316_1.JPG

Last edited:
try classycrafts.co.uk they also sell the mini tubes.

sarah x x

hi can anyone tell me of any good sites or stores to buy great ultra fine glitter other than hobbycraft etc?? i use gel and acrylic and want to give some pizzazz to them ?? thanks :)

Young nails for me - they come in colours you REALLY want and they dont go silver when you file them

I have my nails done by Tracey who uses Young Nails glitters they are fabby and I cant wait to use them. Take a look at my album and you can see some of the nails she has done for me.

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

What lovely comments Trish

See ya soon for a new set honey

I found a shop on e-*** called Stelyn Arts, they do 5 small tubes of flitter glitter, hearts, stars for £1.75 plus 80p p&p, there are 11 different colour themes to chose from and if you order more than one set she only charges the one p&p. All the colours are stunning and they are excellent value.
5316_1.JPG

I have bought this exact lot from Boyes too. Cannot remember the price though.
They have it in pink too.

Latest posts

Back