Uniform for mobile beauticians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
last year i got plain black t-shirts printed which i loved, although i am a yoyo dieter and i do go up and down in weight and tight black tshirts show this, and also i am chest heavey so i personally think its abit inapropriate to be going into peoples houses, bending over in a tight tshirt doing pedicures and massage with my boobs jiggling about. i want to get some NICE tunics, 2 or 3, i want ones which are kind of fitted so i dont look like i'm wearing a bin bag and are quite flattering but look professional, can anyone recommend a site or supplier where i can get them from? i'm quite liking pink? i dont really want white because i am a serial hand wiper and will end up with mank all down the front. i found one on buttercups i love but its out of stock in my size and my mum said it looks like a karate outfit haha! any help or advice on what you wear would be greatly apreciated as i need to buy them today ready for september as i'm going on holiday tomorrow! wooohoooo!!!! x

Hiya,

You could try:

Capital Hair & Beauty - Had to go a size up here for tunics
M&S Supplies - Saw them being sold, not bought one
Simon Jersey
Salonwear Direct - Had to go a size up for my level 3 uniform from here
La Beeby
Florence Roby - Loved my level 2 uniform from here

ooo thank you i'll have a peek! also i'm sick of wearing my black trousers, i feel like a school girl lol, i want some nice thick leggings to wear which are 100% not see through, i remember i had some from new look and they were extra thick stretchy material and would be perfect, but they dont do them anymore, any ideas where i could get some like this?

Next do some really nice quality leggings and I got a nice hot pink tunic from health and beauty wear based in Bolton (they deliver Uk wide)

Hi I have just received 2 pink tunics from British Beauty Uniforms. Their prices are very reasonable and good delivery times.

x

Inline London are really good quality, also I've had a few from Simon Jersey and they have lasted really well and found both are true to size.
Hope you have a lovely holiday :D xo

i get mine from simon jersey as there not too expensive

oooo thanks geeks! i'm ordering some tonight :D x

La Beeby every time for me! Love the quality, price and they wash really well!

A good bra, so you don't jiggle? Might give you more options!

I got 3 tunics from labeeby and I paid £5 on sale for each! Very good quality, very soft and lovely designs. Now they sell the same designs for over £20 so they weren't discontinued or anything. Just a good offer. It's worth to sign up for their newsletter and offers! They do very good stuff although I wouldn't recommend white tunics- they get grey very quickly no matter how you wash it!

i also use simon jersey and have got some from gilmors before :)

I was gonna suggest just going to a normal clothes outlet such as ASOS | Shop women's fashion & men's clothing | Free Delivery & Returns and buying something from there and customising it with a custom logo/iron on transfer/embroidered logo or badge?

I've ordered a few tunics over the past few months and have been unhappy with the fit and style, so I've decided to order something in black that I really like the shape and fit of and customise it with an iron on logo of my company name!

I also think these tunics or uniforms are way overpriced!

I bought a dozen of the black 3/4 length (mid-thigh) sleeveless tunic/dress and wear them with leggings .. really cool and trendy.

Oh nearly forgot to say where from - Simon Jersey.

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back