Uniforms and what looks most professional?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missymish

Reaction score
I am just looking into buying a beauty tunic and I dont know what to go for.

I find Black so boring but is it more professional. I love the hot pink ones and I think this would suit my character I am not particularly a pink person, but I find wearing all black is so depressing. Or is pink too loud and not professional enough?

I also thought of a beige tunic (kind of in theme with my name golden honeyz)

I hope this doesnt sound too pointless but I am such a perfectionist when it comes to portraying the right image and I get a bit obsesive when it comes to colours/colour schemes!

Please help :green: xx

i have a few, one of them is black oulined in hot pink and another is black with hot pink buttons

I love hot pink but in a tunic it might be a bit too much. I have all black, black with a hot pink stripe and black with beige.

i have a few, one of them is black oulined in hot pink and another is black with hot pink buttons

Love that idea black with hot pink buttons. Where did you get that? I get all mine from Simon Jersey. I suppose I could just get different buttons for my all black one. Thanks for giving me such a good idea.

most of the uniform companies have a selection of colours now. I would go for a colour you like and that suits you. Ive got a couple, black, white and lime green for a bit of colour but you can get turquoise, purple, navy, red. The worlds your...colourful oyster!

P.s. Inline London do great uniforms!

that idea came about because i lost about 3 buttons on a normal black tunic with silver buttons :lol:. I couldnt find any nice trendy silver buttons to replace them, but there were lots of other colours.

i tend to get my tunics from simon jersey aswell

that idea came about because i lost about 3 buttons on a normal black tunic with silver buttons :lol:. I couldnt find any nice trendy silver buttons to replace them, but there were lots of other colours.

i tend to get my tunics from simon jersey aswell

I am definately going to look for some hot pink buttons, thank you:)

I am definately going to look for some hot pink buttons, thank you:)

That is such a good idea. I might actually just go with black and find some nice gold buttons to keep in with my image.

I still love the hot pink tunics but maybe they might be a bit too in your face :eek:

Very reasonable ones are on
Salon Wear Uniforms Beauty Wear Uniforms
I've got hot pink ones and they're very smart with black trousers. I get lots of compliments and.............. they don't show nail dust as much as black ones !!!!:lol:

On this subject does anyone know where I could get a turquoise tunic from I have looked allover but alas no sucess, some companys do aqua and teal but I want a proper bright Turquoise!:green:

Mine are pink and no way are they in your face! I wear with black trousers and I get so many compliments about it! The lady in the petrol station was admiring it just last night and saying how nice it was to see a colour other than black!

Go for it, it'll get you remembered for it, I do! Plus all my customers with daughters think its great too lol!

:)

I have now ordered something completely different :lol:

Like a champagne/gold tunic and black trousers I think it goes with my logo/name.

I will probably still end up getting a pink one too :rolleyes:

I wear a hot pink tunic with brown trousers or leggings. My logo is brown and pink so it ties in with that but everyone comments on the pink!!!

I'm not one for pink & I don't do black at all. Our current uniforms are duck egg blue but soon to be changed to teal.

Anybody who knows me, knows that I wouldn't choose any other colour, lol

How about brown?

Hi,

I wear shades of brown and the only proper uniform I was ever tempted by was at a show. The company did a bamboo mix fabric with some lovely designs and I've just googled it and it's come up as www.tempusclothing.com

Personally I can't bear uniforms as generally the fabrics are just awful and they're so over-priced. I'm always amazed at shows that the uniform companies do so well, but maybe someone would tell me if I'm missing something....?

I have 2 teal coloured ones and 2 latte coloured ones, guess what colours my salon room is :)

H x

Latest posts

Back