Using both Sienna X and Tantrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
hi guys
I currently use tantrick and i'm really happy with the colours etc,but recently i have seen alot of people talking about sienna x is it really good? would it be worthwhile to use the two in salon?:hug:

I use several tanning solutions and different ones have different depths and colours, not just strengths.

Why not get a sample and try it out for yourself! Thats the best way to see if you like the colour and feel it would suit your business and clientele!

Thanks yeah i did get sample and i quite liked it but felt there was not enough in the sample bottle to really decide. but i might oreder and see how it goes. Do love tantrick though!

Hi Tina,

I am in exactly the same dilemma!!!! I currently use Tantrick which I love but have heard great reports re Sienna X.

The reason I have considered going with Sienna X is because they have a nice retail range and unfortunately I don't think Tantrick have much. I know there are things in the pipeline but I don't know what they are or when they are becoming available.

Collin, any chance you can shed some light on this?? :biggrin: Pleeeeaaassee!!:hug:

i know its so hard, i do really love tantrick but i might sienna a go to and see what people think. Do love the retail range its really nice and the tan itself is very reasonable. wonder does it wear as well as the tantrick.
:)

I know there are things in the pipeline but I don't know what they are or when they are becoming available.

Collin, any chance you can shed some light on this?? :biggrin: Pleeeeaaassee!!:hug:

You are determined to make me work 24/7 :hug:

Mid Dec 2008 will see the launch of a new website,new "pick and mix" lower priced equipment kits,complete new range of retail items(Strawberries and melon fragrance) and a new lower price tanning solution.

Is that enough :hug:

Thanks yeah i did get sample and i quite liked it but felt there was not enough in the sample bottle to really decide. but i might oreder and see how it goes. Do love tantrick though!

There was just enough for me and i am quite petite. I am sure Fiona at Sienna - x wouldnt mind sending you 2 samples, if not a bigger bottle.
If you want me to ask her pm me your details along with your email addy :hug: xxx

Thats great news collin looking forward to seeing all that stuff sounds fab!

Its o.k kylieb i took the plunge and ordered 3 litres bottles to try it mad i know but you guys seem to love it so its gotta be nice will let you know hun thanks anyway.:hug:

Mid Dec 2008 will see the launch of a new website,new "pick and mix" lower priced equipment kits,complete new range of retail items(Strawberries and melon fragrance) and a new lower price tanning solution.

Hasnt Wow always sold a lower priced tanning solution....wouldnt that be Tan and go?

Thats great news collin looking forward to seeing all that stuff sounds fab!

Its o.k kylieb i took the plunge and ordered 3 litres bottles to try it mad i know but you guys seem to love it so its gotta be nice will let you know hun thanks anyway.:hug:

The more you order of Sienna X the cheaper it is!! Thats one of the things I love about them!!:green:

Most companies will offer discounts for more volume, i know Sienna X does and tantrick also and I am sure there is also others that offer these discounts but when you consider that your cost for the liquid only equates to about 10% it is more important to find the liquid and the company you feel comfortable with and that you can rely on to give your clients the best tan there is in your opinion - after all its your business and you want to make sure your clients are happy with what you are offering...

Collin, that's wonderful!!! I've always loved the solution but I'm now looking forward to seeing what retail items there are!!! :hug:

Collin, that's wonderful!!! I've always loved the solution but I'm now looking forward to seeing what retail items there are!!! :hug:

Pssst and I have seen them....they are soooo yummy!!!!! They are designed to use the same high ingredients as our other tantrick products but they also smell and look so tasty :O)))))) ...:hug:

hi guys
I currently use tantrick and i'm really happy with the colours etc,but recently i have seen alot of people talking about sienna x is it really good? would it be worthwhile to use the two in salon?:hug:
Hi Tina,

I tried Sienna X, I found the coulour was OK, but to be quite honest I wasn't massively impressed. I've been using Suntana solutions but run out over the weekend and tried the sample I received from Sienna X and when actually applying it there wasn't much of an indication colour so found it quite difficult to see if you've missed anything.
I'd get a few samples from a few comapanies, but def try Suntana - Spray Tanning Solutions and Equipment
The 3 solutions smell amazing and leave no smell once they've dried.
Good luck!

Tashx

Pre tan PH leveller
tan in a can
dark moose
pre tan ex foliating scrub wash
post tan extender moisturiser
post tan gold shimmer gel
barrier cream
35% DHA intensifier drops
Tan extender cream with DHA

All strawberry and Mellon fragrance

Hoping that answers your question :hug:

looking forward to seeing all those lovely things collin! sounds fab! u have been working hard.:hug:

Pre tan PH leveller
tan in a can
dark moose
pre tan ex foliating scrub wash
post tan extender moisturiser
post tan gold shimmer gel
barrier cream
35% DHA intensifier drops
Tan extender cream with DHA

All strawberry and Mellon fragrance

Hoping that answers your question :hug:

Well I'm one mega happy bunny!!!! Pls get them out as quickly as possible!!!! x

We use Sienna at college, and I have been trained in Tantrick. Apparently college only took Sienna on this year, and I don't know what they were using before. After the first week of using Sienna at college I can honestly say I have never heard of so many people complaining of itchy skin lol, you'd think we all had cooties (and that's with mositurising etc as you would had you had a Tantrick Tan).

I have to say out of the two my loyality is with Tantrick, and I really do think you get what you pay for. Plus I prefer smelling of strawberries and melon than coconuts, because Im quite nuts enough on my own without smelling of it too.

Latest posts

Back