UV top coat finishing polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alice palace

Reaction score
Hey, i have got another question, can anyone advice me on a good top caot uv gel that i can apply on top of my l and p enhancents and where to get them?

I have heard that the young nail synergy finishing polish is good but are there any other ones? Plus i cant seem to purchase anything from the young nails website, im prob just bein stupid!!

there are quite a few uvtop coats
ezflow's finish it
nsi glaze and go
creatives brisa uv finishing gloss, all these can be used over l&p then cured under a uv lamp
hth

There's also IBD Intense Seal and Ultra Seal. The IS has a 3 min cure time and no sticky layer to wipe off.

S

my choice is lechat pro-tec. LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

btw you need to be registered to use the young nails site, maybe thats why you are having a problem ?

Yeh thats probly it.

Ive got the Brisa uv top coat but i find it really thick and gloopy, just wondering if there are any thinner ones or are they all thick?

Yeh thats probly it.

Ive got the Brisa uv top coat but i find it really thick and gloopy, just wondering if there are any thinner ones or are they all thick?

yes, young nails is thinner and so is protec and ezflow, but i'd say the ibd is thicker than those.

i think ibd intense seal id really thin,
brisa finishing gloss is thicker, but if you warm it slightly i find it faberooni!!

i think ibd intense seal id really thin,
brisa finishing gloss is thicker, but if you warm it slightly i find it faberooni!!

well ive only had one bottle of ibd, maybe it was a bit thicker than the norm, but the others are deffo thinner than the one i bought:lol:

I've got both IBD products and the Intense Seal is much thinner than the Ultra Seal.

Akzentz top gloss is fantastic...its thin...very glossy and cures for 2 mins under a lamp.

It comes in clear and pink for a nice rosy hue...

I would recommend using a 180 on your L&P first as no top gloss like a very smooth surface.

I get mine from Nails Plus Beauty - home page

DO any of the thin ones not glow under UV light.

IBD IS does glow.

S

Yeh thats probly it.

yes the Brisa is thick, but if you wipe the far side of your brush on the way out if the bottle, it just glides onto the nail beautifully, and you don't need to do much filing before applying, it goes straight over a 180 grit refined nail. quick and perfect every time.

I use the Ezflow gel top coat. Its thin and a dream to apply. It cures under the uvlamp for 3 mins but has no sticky layer to get rid of at the end. Leaves nails beautifully shiny for absolutley ages! As others, file with 180/150 is all you need before applying.

there are quite a few uvtop coats
ezflow's finish it
nsi glaze and go
creatives brisa uv finishing gloss, all these can be used over l&p then cured under a uv lamp
hth

yep i agree all of the above are fab HTHS

the Akzentz one does NOT glow ...(i dont like glowing ones either) x
I don't think Akzentz is available here.
I don't mind the ones that glow over french, but when it's over colour it can alter it.

I don't mind the ones that glow over french, but when it's over colour it can alter it.

Really? I've been using it over various glitters and this week over my CND City of Angels as a french and I haven't noticed that. I wonder what makes it glow.

S

Really? I've been using it over various glitters and this week over my CND City of Angels as a french and I haven't noticed that. I wonder what makes it glow.

S
I don't know what it is that makes them glow, but they have a violet tint, it really brings out the colours of P&W, but can change colours slightly.

Which UV top coat or seal has the strongest and longest lasting gloss shine?

And What is the difference between IBD Intense Seal and Ultra Seal?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back