Violence in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if they are an equivelant to your national guard, but I think our army will go in soon.
My brother is in the parachute regiment and says he's just waiting for the call to go in and help.

Your Army will do just fine! They are a force in which to be reckoned. But what in the world is your government waiting for?! People are losing their livelihoods, property is being lost and by the looks of it, millions of dollars worth of damage has already been done.

It's just a matter of time until someone else loses their life.

The government.are still on holiday!!! The prime minister has only tonight decided to cut short his holiday x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Are you serious? He can't make a decision while on holiday? President Obama can make decisions while on holiday! WTF!

The government.are still on holiday!!! The prime minister has only tonight decided to cut short his holiday x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Thought you might like this :wink2:

Attachments

• 251534_10150337421562619_549367618_9768516_1911404_n.jpg
    251534_10150337421562619_549367618_9768516_1911404_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 114
Your Army will do just fine! But what in the world is your government waiting for?!

Well David Cameron has finally decided to cut short his holiday! I only think he has done this because other members of the cabinet have already cut short their holiday. What a bloody joke he is!

Well David Cameron has finally decided to cut short his holiday! I only think he has done this because other members of the cabinet have already cut short their holiday. What a bloody joke he is!

Can you impeach this joke of an elected official? How dare he remain on holiday while your country is in such turmoil!

Perhaps it isn't that pressing because it isn't his neighborhood, his neighborhood shops or his livelihood going up in flames! How I'd love to jump on the first flight over and go all-American on his a**!

I've just got back from a parish council meeting and can't believe what has been going on in these few short hours. It's so sad.

Water cannons, permanent dye and our military lads are needed.

I cant believe its been allowed to go this far without military intervention. Its disgusting. Listening to the man who ownes a shop thats up in flames tell how his life is ruined was heartbreaking. These people are scum.

I cant believe its been allowed to go this far without military intervention. Its disgusting. Listening to the man who ownes a shop thats up in flames tell how his life is ruined was heartbreaking. These people are scum.

I heard that man on the news, really heartbreaking. Very sad indeed.

It's very sad. It was such a lovely building. Very old and a major part of old croydon. It will be sadly missed. Poor family

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I'm so sorry about what's going on in the uk, London is my second home, it's so sad to see this happening... Take care everyone.

Bring in the armed forces..why haven't they done it already?
It's disgusting..I'm in Essex so not right near any of the main parts but my friends partner has only just been allowed home from work.
All theses innocent peoples livelyhoods being torn apart by these low lifes! People are rioting now because they thinks its some sort of trend and everyone is getting away with it, we need to do more to stop theses innocent peoples lives being completely destroyed!
Thinking of all of you affected right now..stay safe x
Kayleigh x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

It's crazy how this has spread all over London now. Where ISN'T affected??? At the moment my journey to work/Central London isn't affected and it hasn't spread outside London to Herts just yet.

It's actually quite scary. Lots of my friends and family are dotted all around London :(

And where's the bloody army???

Hope everyone is ok..... and not too affected.

:Scared:

Scared... Really feels like this is the beginning of the end...

Scared... Really feels like this is the beginning of the end...

Or maybe it will be the beginning of a new tougher reform. Get the military in, show them who's boss.

Every cloud... :)

I hope all the Geeks in any affected areas stay safe and well. I'm watching the news in total shock.

Really hope they get the army in soon my cousin has just moved to london and is just 5 mins away from it all.
Apparently kicking off in liverpool now, something happened in redditch which isn't far from birmingham (where my bf's family live) I think if they dont do something soon the whole country will be at it! The police are having to stand back and watch as they dont have the resources to arrest all these mindless idiots! Shoot to wound or at very least rubber bullets and tear gas!
Stay safe everyone x x

In Liverpool and ms chasers too now and the police plan A is to cancel football matches for this weekend. Get the feckin army in already! What are we waiting for???

Latest posts

Back