VIVid Blog Updated - Preview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivid

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have updated the www.vividnails.blogspot.com with some new pics.

Picture4.jpg

I hope you enjoy them!

xxx

Lovely nails and stunning colours:)

Beautiful nails
but we want to know when you are coming to England with the NFU.OH powders and classes :lol:

Lovely absolutely lovely if Only lol I can dream :)

Thank you!

I would love to come over! Actually Catherine Wong and I have developed a series of classes and we are planning to get over there at some stage! you can check out our class descriptions on our blog www.vivcatdesign.blogspot.com

We will definatley keep you posted! I look forward to meeting you in person!!!

xxxx

Thank you!

I would love to come over! Actually Catherine Wong and I have developed a series of classes and we are planning to get over there at some stage! you can check out our class descriptions on our blog www.vivcatdesign.blogspot.com

We will definatley keep you posted! I look forward to meeting you in person!!!

xxxx
That's great news and im sure your classes would soon get fully booked,
could you also let us know when there is a distributor in England for the powders,
im dying to have a play with them but don't have a credit card (only cheque book) so i cant order from Australia :hug:

I sure will! Your supplier should not be too far off now!!!

xxx

Those nails are stunning:)

The nails are stunning as always, have you used the shell wrap before, i saw some pics today in the nfu.oh design book and it looked lovely......looked like mosaic iykwim

Hi Sian,
I have...it is beautiful!!! if you go to the Nfu.Oh Demo Nail for WA on my blogspot, the one with the grey, pink & purple and silver nfu.oh flowers. The purple bits that zig zag are the shell sheets cut in that shape. The tip of that nail is actually clear but the cushion underneath makes it look like a grey background. There are other bits of shell sheets in the archive pics also.

xxx

These nails are just amazing, i can only dream of doing a set like these xxx

Hi Sian,
I have...it is beautiful!!! if you go to the Nfu.Oh Demo Nail for WA on my blogspot, the one with the grey, pink & purple and silver nfu.oh flowers. The purple bits that zig zag are the shell sheets cut in that shape. The tip of that nail is actually clear but the cushion underneath makes it look like a grey background. There are other bits of shell sheets in the archive pics also.

xxx

you are right, lovely!!!!!! The pics in the book are amazing, pity i couldn't understand any of the literature that was inside though, lol!!!

you are right, lovely!!!!!! The pics in the book are amazing, pity i couldn't understand any of the literature that was inside though, lol!!!
Find a website through google that will translate it for you,
you would have to copy type the words from the book and then let the computer translate it for you,
just a thought that may work ? hth :hug:

Find a website through google that will translate it for you,
you would have to copy type the words from the book and then let the computer translate it for you,
just a thought that may work ? hth :hug:

hmmm i would if i could type the language, its all symbols, i think thats what it is lol! its quite alot of text as well, hopefully when they come here they may release a translated version and buy one for myself......its more a picture book though and the pictures are stunning!!!
thanks loubylou though.......

Latest posts

Back