Want to come to my Christmas party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back in the kitchen - anyone want another drink?

Yeah, yeah, I'd like a drink - will come wiv you to the kitchen.... need to have a goss!

Who's that man that's chatting to Sass?! Did you see his fake tan? He's orange!!!! He might be from her local gym....

Yeah, yeah, I'd like a drink - will come wiv you to the kitchen.... need to have a goss!

Who's that man that's chatting to Sass?! Did you see his fake tan? He's orange!!!! He might be from her local gym....

Okay who invited Peter Andre? Blah plah ewww! get him away from me ... ew what a perve!

trust sass to pull the tango man... pmsl me i pulled pierce cos sass like tango ttoooo much:D

Oh no !

I can feel a triffle food fight coming on!

Duck quick!

Okay who invited Peter Andre? Blah plah ewww! get him away from me ... ew what a perve!

I thought it was the Duke, with that orange tan ;)

Oh no !

Duck quick!

What???

I paid £100 to cut my hair in a pob today!

Does anyone have a headscarf? Not the hair!!

Oh no !

Duck quick!
oouuchhhh (slipping on arse) who put that triffle there

I thought it was the Duke, with that orange tan ;)

OMG I've just my glasses on and You're right! OMG I've been chatted up by DAVID ****INSON .... HH get out the way or I'm gonna puke on the shagpile ... I feel ill :green: :green: :green: :green:

EDIT: LMAO **** must be a rude word on here cos it edits it out!!!

What???

Does anyone have a headscarf? Not the hair!!

Dont follow Sass ino the fish pond then!

oouuchhhh (slipping on arse) who put that triffle there

You should not have drank so much wine .... you would have seen the trifle there... may as well pull you up.

Are you going to stand around with that wet patch on your bum?

OMG I've just my glasses on and You're right! OMG I've been chatted up by DAVID ****INSON .... HH get out the way or I'm gonna puke on the shagpile ... I feel ill :green: :green: :green: :green:

EDIT: LMAO **** must be a rude word on here cos it edits it out!!!

PMSL Bet he thought you were a bobby dazzler :D

OMG I can't beleive Take That still do the same cheesy dancing! Come on girls let's show them how it's done ... handbags to the floor and let's boogie. (where is the boogie avatar when you need one!)

OMG I can't beleive Take That still do the same cheesy dancing! Come on girls let's show them how it's done ... handbags to the floor and let's boogie. (where is the boogie avatar when you need one!)

Is yours the Louis Vuitton one Sass?

high heels and white bags !!! or is it the other way aroung:sad::sad::sad::sad: ooh:sad::sad: god sass what the hell was in that wine!!!!

ooh look we're back on tv again in our little cheerleaders outfits ... who keeps letting the cameras in!?

With us looking so good we cant keep the papparazzi away!

Glo don't snog David ****inson, he is cheap as chips......
here hun have another drink.......
Oh you get of me arse...... I don't care if you think I am up for it... no I don't care that your famouse..more like a famine-mouse.. OMG can't that bloke take a hint.....
Come on girls give me a hand, that bloke needs to go in the pond.....

What???

I know Ive had one too many (sway) but whats a 'Pob' and if if it helps you pull will you do me one too as brucie seems to have disappeared, hic!
Oh! you are identical twins arent you? oh no I get it.. now I can see triplets, hic! :eek:

Latest posts

Back