Want to come to my Christmas party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Ive had one too many (sway) but whats a 'Pob' and if if it helps you pull will you do me one too as brucie seems to have disappeared, hic!
Oh! you are identical twins arent you? oh no I get it.. now I can see triplets, hic! :eek:

Where have you been this last few months Glo! Obviously too busy with doing nails. It's poshes lastest hair do! It's all the rage :D

okay Pierce get your coat ... you've pulled!

I guess now its time . . . . for me to give up

I feel its time .......

Join in

they are twins babe, who invited the cheeky girls......the other reflection is the mirror..... omg glo you have had one to many babe.... comeon have a custard tart that will sober ya up a tad......

show me the way to go home
i,m tierd and i wana go to bed
sass gave me to much wine
the toilet and i have become friends,,,,

omg quick i need the loo.. i,m a part time alki bbllleeeeeerrrrr ooopppsss missed the looo, trust me:o:o:o

I guess now its time . . . . for me to give up

I feel its time .......

Join in

But in a corner of my mind I celebrated glory ... but it was not to be!

(ooh I've lit me candles and waving them in air)

But in a corner of my mind I celebrated glory ... but it was not to be!

(ooh I've lit me candles and waving them in air)

Dont set fire to me hair do!

Want you back

want you back

want you back for goooooooooooood

Im still looking for David Beckham, come on..... whos copped off with him ??

It mus been mine host

Shge hasnt been seen for a while! (naughty Adele)n:o

Where have you been this last few months Glo! Obviously too busy with doing nails. It's poshes lastest hair do! It's all the rage :D
Wow! stick thing has a nairdo named after it?????

I say Sass Id have thought youd have wanted him to leave his coat behind 9along with the shirt, the tie the.....)
Noooo Rooofie no custard tarts right now, gizz a sip of ya Voddie, hic

OOps, I think Ive just pulled too, not usually my type, as he seems to have 2 heads ... ahhh! but theres also a nice camera round his neck so Im hoping I might get a quick flash!

well i didn't say what was UNDER the coat Glo! Phwoar :Love: :lick:

Please no - not the last dance!?!?!?!? :sad:

I'm not going home!

I need a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............get out the loo...........

Hi all, sorry I'm late but glad to see you started without me LOL

Cor I fancy a Kebab....................

some one phone me a taxi!!!!! i need to go home i dont feel to good.. i think sassy put somint in the wine:sad::sad: either that or someone int that good a cook uuurrrggggggggggggggg.. phew out of the toilet QIUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Latest posts

Back