wanted: lovely romantic meal/ recipe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile nail tec

Reaction score
calling all of the master chefs out there.

my partner is working tonight so i couldn't cook or go out fora nice meal, as it valentine day.

just wondering if any of you could come up with any ideas for a lovely romantic meal, which i can cook for the other half on saturaday evening.

i have got ideas on set the scene,but can't think of anything to cook.

and i don't want any baby making ideas.!!!!

mobile nail tec said:
calling all of the master chefs out there.

my partner is working tonight so i couldn't cook or go out fora nice meal, as it valentine day.

just wondering if any of you could come up with any ideas for a lovely romantic meal, which i can cook for the other half on saturaday evening.

i have got ideas on set the scene,but can't think of anything to cook.

and i don't want any baby making ideas.!!!!

Cookings not really my thing - M&S have some wonderful food so I usually go there for something special!

never thought about getting a pre-pack. will have a look tomorrow

how about

starters:

fresh dublin bay prawns sitting on a bed of iceburg lettuce drizzled with a suculent marie rose sauce

entree

a pepper corn fillet steak with a flambeed brandy pepper corn cream sauce, accompainied by juliene carrots, roasted honey glazed parsnips, fondant potato quinnells, freshley steamed brocolli

decadent dessert

beautiful elegant fruit dessert of baked pear fans

just thought of this of the top of me head lol

heart shaped toast ?:D

Peter Pan said:
how about

starters:

fresh dublin bay prawns sitting on a bed of iceburg lettuce drizzled with a suculent marie rose sauce

entree

a pepper corn fillet steak with a flambeed brandy pepper corn cream sauce, accompainied by juliene carrots, roasted honey glazed parsnips, fondant potato quinnells, freshley steamed brocolli

decadent dessert

what time shall i come round????
that sounds fab hun, shall i bring red or white???

thanks peter pan, will consider

nailsbynikki said:
what time shall i come round????
that sounds fab hun, shall i bring red or white???

can i come as well - pleasssssssssssssssssssse:hug:

oh, my romantic meal for two, could turn into a romantic free for all. if any is coming around at the weekend please bring alchol. i am going to need it

mobile nail tec said:
oh, my romantic meal for two, could turn into a romantic free for all. if any is coming around at the weekend please bring alchol. i am going to need it
hehehe, my hubbys parents live in northampton and originally came from witney in oxfordshire and they still have brothers, sisters etc there, so after traveling for approx 3 hours I could call in with hubby and have a fab meal and then go off and see all the
relys:lol: ONLY JOKING - have a fab night:hug:

Roasted goats cheese on tomatoe bruchette ( you rub fresh tomatoes with a tiny bit of garlic on the bruchette)

Steamed lime and ginger Salmon on a bead of rocket salad with new potatoes

Steamed pears in amaretto with cream

Peter Pan said:
how about

starters:

entree

decadent dessert

LOL this is not just food, this is M&S food PMSL!!!!

LMAO - Helen your a nutter!

What did your fella get you?

I'll PM you about the house! x

harvey said:
LOL this is not just food, this is M&S food PMSL!!!!
LOL don't those ads drive you insane..they are hillarious!

They do my head in! I always turn them off!!

Fingertips ND said:
LMAO - Helen your a nutter!

What did your fella get you?

I'll PM you about the house! x

LOL cheers!!! He got me a red rose and jordans new book - Cant wait to hear about the house chick

Have to agree M&S food now and again for a Special Occasion is FAB!

With a day on the Lemsip, not feeling up to cooking, I grabbed a GastroPub box from M&S - cost about £17, complete meal for 2 which earned zillions of Brownie points!!!!!

Cheese souffle to start, lamb & a delicious sauce with Dauphinoise potatoes and creamed spinach followed by chocolate pudding.....

All ready and searved within 30 mins!!!!!

oooh that sounsd gorgeous!

pan fried scallops, wrapped in palma ham served on a bed of fancy 'leaves'

rib eye/Fillet Steak with pepper sauce.....served on a potatoe rosti with baby carrots and peas

Sorbet of your choice

Cheese n bics

Liquer coffee & mints

Washed down with a bottle of red....and white...:wink2:

AMb xxxx

Latest posts

Back