Watch more 4 now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
heath and safty inspections on nail bars

:irked: Missed it!! No doubt it'll be repeated though...I'll keep a look out for it showing again

oh damn i would of liked to see that but only just see this thread! :irked:

Not too interesting a thread if no one has seen it !! :lol: Maybe it would be more interesting if any who have would add their thoughts to the thread.

Well I watched it and it wasn't an inspection on nail BARS. It was one nail bar and it was concentrating on the job that the health and safety officer has to do.
A very quick snippet of the nail bar as they walked through it to chat outside.
the programme was more to do with the various jobs the officers have and not just nail bars.

I know it wasnt all about nail bars but it makes a change to see health and safety even checking like this lady was.

She has the job of checking all the nail bars in the dunstable area and WOW the difference in treatment she got from each salon owner,,,,if they have nothing to hide why go in the defensive and say i want you out of here!!!!!!!!!
She was collecting samples of the glue they used to check for harmful chemicals being used that damaged nail beds ,,,,i think it would of help if she had more of a knowledge of the treatments and nail buisness though.

Latest posts

Back