Waxing brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucybeauty01

Reaction score
Hi all,
Can anyone reccomend a high quality warm wax brand you get on well with ?
There are so many brands out there knowing which are good and which are not is a complete nightmare!
Thanks ever so x

Have you heard of waxperts?? I looove it!! Are you based in uk? X

Take a look at Perron Rigot , good quality warm waxes with a selection of options to suit.
They run Discovery Days which are a good way to try out the waxes and the range for yourself.

There are lots of great brands out there so try out a few and see what suits you best

Good luck

I am also a perron rigot fan love crystal ocean warm wax spreads so thinly and grabs even really short hairs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just got some Adam and Eve wax at Olympia and its amazing :) love there oil too

I used Berodin, formally Berins ease. Take a look on youtube, Lori Nestore does a leg wax with it. It is great for speed waxing. Xx

I just got some Adam and Eve wax at Olympia and its amazing :) love there oil too
Lovely to hear you are pleased with our wax and the oil - thank you for coming on our stand at Olympia and trying our products :)

Absolutely loving Adam and Eve waxes, been using them since May and have been totally pleased!:wink2:

I'm an Adam and Eve lady now since Olympia! I've been using Australian body care for years, so glad I changed! Love the colours and smells and clients are commenting on how much less painful waxing is on underarms and bikini. Ladies having facial waxing are also saying any redness goes down very quickly. Excellent customer service as well after I made a boob with my first order! Big thumbs up from me 😃👍

I never really find too much of a difference with any strip waxes apart from changing the temperature you heat them and how thin you spread them.Best ive ever tried personally is probably cetuem but its very expensive and you have to spread it like a thin film as its very fluid.cheapest I like is babyliss or satin smooth.
Non strip wax is different and you can really notice the difference where prices are concerned,The worst I've tried is multiflex and the best for me at the mo is perron rigot Homme and I have tried all the major brands.For a good cheaper film wax the babyllis white pellets are ok as long as you don't have someone with very strong hair.Thats what I don't like about the creamier waxes they have titanium dioxide in them that makes them release better from the skin they are very gentle but they dont shrink wrap around the hair in the same way and can leave stronger hairs behind.

I'm an Adam and Eve lady now since Olympia! I've been using Australian body care for years, so glad I changed! Love the colours and smells and clients are commenting on how much less painful waxing is on underarms and bikini. Ladies having facial waxing are also saying any redness goes down very quickly. Excellent customer service as well after I made a boob with my first order! Big thumbs up from me 😃👍

Great to read your comments - very kind as customer service is a key factor to a succesful brand - thank you very much and Happy Waxing :)

I use a wax by babilys it's great x

Latest posts

Back