Waxing training -Kim Lawless or Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I will Kim, I ve been looking at training with you for ages! I m a nail tech and tanner at the moment so on top of your training I would need to buy quite a bit of kit, including a couch! The time nevers seems to be the right time, if you know what I mean!! I will book though, I ll make sure of it! X
I know exactly what you mean and we've all been there. It's hard when you start out as you seem to be paying out all the time. Don't book any course until you're sure that you can afford it and do your homework.

It's got to be Kim , shes brilliant worth every penny x

Set up costs are scary but you should get your money back so quickly. Really, very quickly.

I'm desperate to train with Kim, fingers crossed I'll be able to in a couple of months!!!

Ps: just been on your website Kim and OMG how beautiful are you!!

I'd pay the extra and get trained by a guru (Kim)... she's not called the Wax Queen for nothing!

Save for Kim! Her waxing course is definitely on my very long to do list lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ps: just been on your website Kim and OMG how beautiful are you!!
Oh Gawd! No I'm not at all but thank you anyway. I'll remember to put loads of make up on the day that you come for training. :hug:

I'm no waxer but if ever in the future I wanted to do it I'd go with Kim, I always see Kims name cropping up with great reviews! save your money & go with the best :) x x

Kim! Kim! It's gotta be Kim! Save up your pennies until you can afford Kim and you'll recoup what you spend very quickly. Good luck!

If u want the best then u have to train with Kim - it's worth every penny. She is really lovely really inspirational and u will leave feeling like u can wax for England!!!!! Xxx Save for the best xxx

Hi Kim,
What is the best way to book with you? I've phoned and text but not had any response-am I missing something? X

Hi Kim,
What is the best way to book with you? I've phoned and text but not had any response-am I missing something? X
So sorry but I've put aside this morning to reply to as many calls as I can. I get so may people leaving messages via email, voicemail, text, twitter and Facebook …….and of course SG, that I spend most evenings and spare timegetting back to people but I try to do it in date order. I teach and wax clients all day and my phone has to be on silent.

I will deffo get back to you this morning. Not that you've used your geek name I'm sure:) so if you read this, text me and tell me who you are. x

Thanks so much for all of you who are recommending me.

Every email, text, voicemail, SG messages about training in England have been replied to, so if you haven't heard from me, you need to check your SPAM folder. I'll be replying to enquiries from the rest of the UK and Europe asap.

So sorry. xx

Latest posts

Back