We have decided to get engaged!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug: :hug: :hug: Congratulations Hannah! :hug: :hug: :hug: That ring is just ICE ICE BABY! x

xXx Mwah xXx

Congratulations! and Wow at the ring! Its lovely

thank you for all ur good luck messages :)

Although i have recieved a bad rep for this thread for showing off apparenlt :( i know i shouldnt take it to heart but i have and im really upset they didnt leave a name either, i know telling people u have been bad repped is frowned apon but...i wouldnt mind if a deserved it or someone didint agree with my comments but its just somone being nasty i feel :( xx

The ring is beautiful hun, I'd want to show it off if it was mine:hug:

Well says it all in the title really! lol me and my fella have decided 2 get engaged :) im well happy :) This is the ring i have chosen!! :)

xxxx
CONGRATULATIONS HUN! Love the ring - similar to mine which is also a square princess cut! Wishing you all the best!:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS :green: love the ring - glad you showed it to us all - I love diamonds - well after all they are a gals best friend :green:

:hug: :hug: To you both Debbie xxx

Wow love the ring !!

So are you planning on a short or long engagement ? :hug: oh and

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

thanx again guys u have all chereed me up again now! :)

Its prob going to be a long termish engagment as we are skint at mo so wont be for a few years yet!! lol! :) xxx:hug: xxx

It's GORGEOUS and CONGRATS!

I'd be happy if I could get a freaking diamond chip outta my common-law spouse/father of my evils LOL:lol: You're so very very lucky!! All I have is an itty bitty amethyst promise ring so far :cry: (the cost of diapers outweighs the cost of a ring LOL)

Keep us posted on all the details!
You must be soooooooooooooooo excited!

AND LOOK AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the professionals at your disposal for hair/nails and makeup needs so you dont have to do a ruddy thing on your big day? LOL

:hug:

Many congratulations and love the ring, i love a bit of bling x

CONGRATULATIONS !!! XX The ring is lovely well done :)

Congratualtions Honey.
The ring is beautiful.
I hope you have a wonderful life together xx

congratulations hannah!! xx

Latest posts

Back