Weird Person On MSN again I think!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I wondered if you all remembered a while ago there was some weird bloke that kept contacting us through our msn:eek:
Well I got an email the other day from I think is the same person asking me to 'check out my new profile' so I did this is what I found. Dont worry its not scary
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]http://www.lovehappens.com/profile.html?id=141964374[/FONT]

Just wondered if anyone else had received this to :mad:
I have the email address that it came from I wasnt sure if I should post it or not.

Yeah, that's him I got it too. Block and delete!!

Hi I had some chap trying to contact me through MSN only last week, starting with "Hi ya honey am one of your geek mates lets talk". I just deleted and block him straight away, did not have a clue who he was.
But I did not get that email I dont think it is the same person

i had this too - was it 'assif' or something?? xx

that email is from assif but I dont think that was the name of the person that contact me, My husband opened up MSN and there was a picture of him he had long dark hair.

EllaX said:
i had this too - was it 'assif' or something?? xx

Thats the one :eek: The funny thing is I had already blocked him so the email was put into my junk mail so I was just going to delete the folder when I spotted this email:rolleyes:

Dont you think he would have got the message by now sad git:evil:

Klassy Klaws said:
Thats the one :eek: The funny thing is I had already blocked him so the email was put into my junk mail so I was just going to delete the folder when I spotted this email:rolleyes:

Dont you think he would have got the message by now sad git:evil:

i blocked him off msn but his msg went stright into my normal folder! hes been promoted to junk now!! strange man xx

No idea who he is? But I got an email from him too, didn't even open it lol jus deleted it! weiiirdo

Yep had this same e-mail hes weird! I just deleted it straight away! xx

me too i had an e-mail of him wierdo ...
my ex has already emailed him with a few choice words once,but he's gunna do it again ...what a sad pleb !!!!!

Yep i got it too just ignored it!!

Thank God he hasn't been back on the nail geek...I think Sam blocked his IP address, if I'm not mistaken, there is a stickey in chit-chat about this slug... http://www.thenailgeek.com/chit-chat/34364-msn-geek.html He has bothered a lot of peeps on here....shows he has no life...:evil:

welsh_hannah said:
Yep had this same e-mail hes weird! I just deleted it straight away! xx

The blocking didn't help???

Ms.Matrix said:
The blocking didn't help???

I did block him when he first tried to chat with me but for some reason his email messages are going in to my junk folder which isn't to bad as I don't have to read them I can just delete them.

Klassy Klaws said:
I did block him when he first tried to chat with me but for some reason his email messages are going in to my junk folder which isn't to bad as I don't have to read them I can just delete them.

yeh they did the same to me too xx

he tried to get me to put him on my friends on msn too,blocked him ofcourse...but didnt know before now that he was doing it to lots of other geeks...

Now you have got me wondering. I got some really strange messages not on msn but on my yahoo instant messaging. He kept on asking me to talk and then call me a SL*T and so on. I was really freaked out and reported it. After reading this I had put my yahoo on here in case one you lot ever wanted to chat to me outside of here.
Scary stuff.
xxxx

Cathie! said:
Yeah, that's him I got it too. Block and delete!!
Ditto.

yeah i got one too,

the first time he spoke to me on msn, he asked if i knew anyone in the uk that he could marry, my first thoughts were 'as if '.
funny when i looked at his name and thats also 'assif '.

He's been adding us to his msn messenger list from our Geek site contact details.
Obviously once he's been blocked and deleted off our msn messenger he can't send us msn messages HOWEVER that doesn't mean his emails don't still come to our junkmail boxes.
I received yet another one off him today... here's my reply... it might help if we all follow suit and warn him of the consequences if he doesn't stop trying to contact us.

Do me a favour Assif and send your rubbish emails to someone else... the other nail technicians on the Geek site know all about you and your crafty ways of adding us all to your msn messenger.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED OK?

you're banned from our messenger lists and your emails go straight to junkmail... any further correspondence from you will be reported to MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back