Well Done Salongeek!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellpink

Reaction score
Just wanted to say congratulations to SALONGEEK for for winning this months The stomp 'scratch Award'!!! in Scratch magazine!

It has a fab page praising the site & how well it's doing!!(pg 49 march edition)
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Samuel & Samantha Sweet for this fab site & all the help it has given me!!!! WELL DONE!

Is there a pic we could see??????.....

:hug:WELL DONE EVERYONE XXXXXXXXXX:hug:

HERE HERE, WELL DONE & THANK YOU :hug:

ooooh Congratulations Salon Geek...and Geeks xxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Congratulations!!!

yey!! well done salon geek!!

I thought it was great to see Creative and Sweet Squared in Scratch this month....and of course Salon Geek.....Well Done xx

xCONGRATULATIONS x

:hug:Congratulations :hug:
Salon Geek Officially the Best Forum In The World
Not that we ever doubted it did we girls?:lol::lol:​

Congrats to us all I mean what would the site be without us all :hug:

I thought it was great to see Creative and Sweet Squared in Scratch this month....and of course Salon Geek.....Well Done xx

Yes a double page on Sweet squared too, the 2 sweets are popular this month!!! plus Gigi mentioned too. I didn't know Samantha Sweet was Gigi's daughter! :eek:

Tell you what is good aswell..Purelynailz was in scratch .......she was in for valetines.....if you look on her web page she has it all printed of.......so ...

Well done hazel (Purelynailz)......you done fab job xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Tell you what is good aswell..Purelynailz was in scratch .......she was in for valetines.....if you look on her web page she has it all printed of.......so ...

Well done hazel (Purelynailz)......you done fab job xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

REALLY?? What page is that? I cant see it

oh! I think I see her (purleynailz) in this months edition too! Thought I recognised the face!!!! Well done Hazel!!:)

Thanks.......i was chuffed to bits!:hug:Also thanks to all the geeks who have helped me recently,especially with my confidence or lack of it LOL, you all know who you are!!! i also wrote about how fab the salongeek website is and a few others in this months issue too.

Well done Salongeek !!!:)

Thanks.......i was chuffed to bits!:hug:Also thanks to all the geeks who have helped me recently,especially with my confidence or lack of it LOL, you all know who you are!!! i also wrote about how fab the salongeek website is and a few others in this months issue too.

Well done Salongeek !!!:)

I looked at your website the other day (man thats good) and see your bit about how you was in scratch.....i was thinking how to do a thread on it and see this and thought .......BRILL !!!!.....

You have worked so hard hazel .....very well done hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SALONGEEK!!!

:green:

Can anyone scan the article and post it, or email me??

prettyplease:hug:

Congratulations
Salon Geek
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is very well deserved.

Congratulations Salon Geek.

:hug:

yay well done!!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back