What a fab salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
I have to tell you all what a fabulous salon Jessica has made for herself, I`m so jealous.............
Christine and myself went along to offer her support and although we couldn`t get there until quite late in the afternoon due to work commitments and for the same reason other Essex geeks couldn`t join us which is a shame cos it would have been nice going mobhanded, lol.
We had a lovely time and it was great to meet Clare too and it was the first time Christine had met either of them so it was nice for her too.
But the Salon, what can I say, she`s had made it look gorgeous with a dividing wall from salon to classroom to die for!
Thanks for inviting us Jess and good luck with it!

Oh yes - you lucky girl Jess!!!!!!!!! What a fabulous salon - everything you could wish for - georgous! You've done your homework so well Jess, I am sure your salon will be a raving success - GOOD LUCK! I could have sat in those leather chairs forever. It was great to meet both Jess and Clare in person - both brilliant girls.

Oh so glad the day went well for Jess :Love: I have seen pics of the salon and it is so chic and modern. Well done Jess for doing so well xxxxxxxx

thankyou both so much for coming along and for my lovely flowers too :)
i want to thank everyone else who made the effort to come (Rose (for the wine too ;)) Kathryn etc...) and to those who really wanted to but unfortunatly couldnt make it due to other commitments....cheers for the textes and shouts chickios ;)

Yesterday was a really great day i am so pleased on how it all went....we didnt seem to stop all day with ppl popping in and out oh and of course drinking some bubbly... which i mite add i didnt have a drop of....lol

if i had some gallery space i would post some piccys but my gallerys kinda choca.....sorry

i also want to add a massive thanks to Clare Moss (aka oceana) :hug: she came all the way down from Cambridgeshire (on her day off!!) to give her support and she really helped out loads :D

Jess
xox

So glad you had such a great day Jess, and Debs is absolutely right, you salon IS gorgeous. Well done Clare too for being such a great friend and being with Jess for her special day.

xx

Sounds great well done.

Caz xxx

WOW blinking ~WOW~ how cool is your new Salon............Its geektastic I'd say xxx
Good luck and I just know you will rock there big time babe xxx

It looks absolutely gorgeous - well done :biggrin:

OOoh I agree Jess...totally gorgeous!
All the glass really adds some class .. ooh Im a poet! :rolleyes:

That is really gorgeous - Wow what a lovely salon :)

Good luck I am sure you will do really well xx

just looked at your pictures jess - your salon looks awesome - best of luck with it chuck

Hi Jess,

Thanks again for Saturday it was really great! Your salon is really stunning and I wish you all the success in the world.

I think I recognised Christine (NailNovice02) but I wasn't too sure, I was on my way out at the time. Christine if that was you, Hi! I was the girl with the long black hair that was looking at you weird lol!! I just wasn't sure if it was you and I think it was now. :)

Anyway, glad your special day was a success Jess, Good luck!!!!

xxxx

Oh how nice are these photos the salon is so nice you must be so proud I hope evrything goes well.

Caz xxx

Fab salon and a fantastic tech owning it :hug: The piccies are great.

lell said:
Fab salon and a fantastic tech owning it :hug: The piccies are great.
aw Lellipop when ya gonna come down to see it chickio?????

Would love to see it in the flesh so to speak lol

the salon looks cool jess,
the pics are great.
you have a real classy salon, good luck.

:D

WOW Gemmio !!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox.
This is where you work......
Jess, Well done

So glad U made it there after all you've had on ya plate lately Gemm ..........xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Hope Harv's n mum are getting there.......
Look after yourself as well hun..

Love n Hugs
XX J XX

Hi there:D

Just thought Id bump this up again.......
This is great this game of life n keeps getting funnier..IMO

Okies Jess if u n MSN crew are upset in any way with my reply to this post

My I suggest as maturely as possible to you.

Lets Talk abt it ???????
Im all ears hun !!!!!!!!! You have my MSN......

PS.. love the Neg rep point but having been on MSN ....lol
I Know how that works tooo.

Chat Soon..??????

Love N hugs
xxJanice - jnailxx...

Latest posts

Back