What are these nail trainers like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimpearce

Having a ball with nails!
Reaction score
1f04_1.JPG

They come from Hong Kong and are much cheaper, just wondered if they are any good?

Its cheep cos its rubbish...:lol:.....the best one to get is one of these....

AOL Search

Its cheep cos its rubbish...:lol:.....the best one to get is one of these....

AOL Search

Most of us geeks have the one above as bagpuss says its the best one there is and is well worth the money

Me three :green:

Hiya, I am completely new to this forum although been checking it out for a bit now - great advice on it from you all. Cant wait to chat to you all. I purchased one of the plastic trainer hands for myself and my daughter - found it completely useless. Nails did not adhere to it and was very inflexible.

Waiitng for the arrival of my fully jointed nail trainer - cant wait to get cracking. My daughter is studying theatrical and media make up in college from september, and nails part time. I am trying to refresh my skills - learnt 30 years ago when 17, have not done a client now for 10 years!! So taking refresher course.

Wish us luck - my daughter and I hope to open a salon together in the next couple of years but will work from home until then....

Hiya, I am completely new to this forum although been checking it out for a bit now - great advice on it from you all. Cant wait to chat to you all. I purchased one of the plastic trainer hands for myself and my daughter - found it completely useless. Nails did not adhere to it and was very inflexible.

Waiitng for the arrival of my fully jointed nail trainer - cant wait to get cracking. My daughter is studying theatrical and media make up in college from september, and nails part time. I am trying to refresh my skills - learnt 30 years ago when 17, have not done a client now for 10 years!! So taking refresher course.

Wish us luck - my daughter and I hope to open a salon together in the next couple of years but will work from home until then....

Good luck babes, it sounds exciting!! You will love the nail trainer. Just make sure you have some good adhesive, Gelbond from CND is the best ive ever tried

i got my hand "freddy" from a girl that advertised in local shop who did nails same one as bagpuss mentioned best one there is very flexible and easy to rotate actually works like a real hand and arm....good luck suzyNsoph xx

I have one of them hands and a proper nail trainer hand...and i can tell you theres no comparison! those things from hong kong are rubbish!

Latest posts

Back