What are you geeks hoping for in 2008?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • Take more nail course's and practise my skills, and start building up my business late 2008.
  • To get a new marketing job or get a promotion in my current company.
  • To sort out my finances - this is a biggy!!
  • To lead a healthier lifestyle

Well its a big year for me this year, I am moving away from York (been here since I was 8!!) and to Coventry, then I hit 30 in January!! I always thought 30 was the age you would be a "proper grown up"!!!! I certainly dont feel like a proper grown up!!

I am planning on getting married this summer, and I hope my children settle in the new area and make lots of friends.

This christmas has been quite emotional as my family have held out the olive branch, we have not spoken all year as they were so mortified I was marrying another woman.....I sincerley hope we can build bridges this year.

I also hope my buisness can cope with the move and I can restart everything, I would really like to keep improving with my nails, learning to sculpt this year was amazing, and I want to push the beauty side of my business this year. I also hope to do more on the training side of things with me training others that is, in spray tanning and the "other thing" that will be launched soon!!!

I also hope Benson my laradour pup stops eating everything in sight and my Lhasa Butch stops getting rancid ear infections!!!

That my nana will be ok and her health will pick up.....

And finally that my gf loves her new job in Rugby!!! (the place not the sport!!)

SO you see.....a big year for me!!!

XXXXXXXX

I will pass my NVQ2 Beauty Therapy course, move to sunny Spain and get lots of fab clients........ hope it's all as easy as it sounds!

• I would like to find the time and self control to lose 10kg (thats my new years resolution (AGAIN)) !!!!!:irked:
  • I want my family to be happy and my home full of love:hug:
  • I want my rottie to miraculously not need 2 knee replacements, (at $4k per leg) - and hes only 18 months old :cry:
  • I want my staffy to stop chewing stuff up:mad:
  • OH and I want world peace (is that asking too much) ?????:rolleyes:

All i ever want in my life is to be content, if im content im happy.So far ive always had contentment or at least it hasnt been far away.

ooh for 2008 i would be really grateful if...
kids to stay healthy and happy
for the time i am here i would love to be earning a bit more money & get a few more clients (i aint greedy )
stop being so short tempered when james winds me up by being a brat :lol:
learn to chill out a bit (am highly strung sometimes and stress over anything )
hope to god dave gets a job asap in canada so we can be there for next xmas :green::green:
do my level 3 nails
do more courses & possibly a male waxing one :eek: (depends how brave i am :lol:)
just to be happy really
oh and win the lottery :lol::lol:

I would like to:
Do more Creative training
Go on a 'proper' waxing course
Get a new landrover thats got a little less rust! (It's character!!)
The new puppy to stop pooping in the house......GGrrrrrr
New business to grow
and everyone here to succeed with their own dreams!

Well, over Christmas I had a lot of time to think about stuff and my two priorities for 2008 are going to be:-

1. get a DIVORCE (we've been separated for over 6 years)

2. apply for planning permission to build a house

In order to build a house though my 'granny annexe' salon will have to be sacrificed (i.e. demolished!) so that might mean either getting a job or opening a salon:eek:

Roll on the New Year, I just need to find myself that all important solicitor and that all important architect :)

Latest posts

Back