What are you giving up for Lent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may try bread!
I've gave up alcohol and ciggies six years ago!
Wow is there anything left I can enjoy 😳x

Give up Lent ! That would be very enjoyable . Lol

Giving up wine 🍷🙏! Will be a long lent !!

Im Giving up dieting lol

Absolutely nothing! I have no willpower! But saying that I don't smoke, don't drink and don't eat a lot of chocolate so I think I can be let off ;) xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394056400.511581.jpg

I'm giving up bedroom gymnastics for lent....
....it will be so easy as it is infact my everyday!!

Did ya see that tumbleweed roll by??? :rolleyes::eek::D

Today I went to the solicitor and surrendered my marriage certificate to the divorce court. Having discovered that my husband has been having an affair with one of my so called friends I'm giving up being married.
I have hardly stopped crying all day.

Work. Oh I already did that. Ummmm....nothing else.

But I feel Lent needs celebrating so lots of nice food, chilled champagne and chocolates from my end............

Last edited:
Today I went to the solicitor and surrendered my marriage certificate to the divorce court. Having discovered that my husband has been having an affair with one of my so called friends I'm giving up being married.

Sending hugs Lynne.
Don't waste your tears on them xx

Oh so sorry Lynne. It is a very hard and depressing time for you, don't be too hard on yourself. :hug:

Sending you hugs Lynne xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Bless you Lynne. Be strong darling. xx

Stay strong xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

That's an awful betrayal from both of them. Hugs from me too :hug:

Big hugs Lynne xxx

Grrrrrr things like this make me sooooooo mad and sad!!! Why would you do that to someone?!

Stay strong, but don't be afraid to have a weep when you need to. You also have lots of ears if you ever need to vent (even via PM) You know where we all are xxxx ♡

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've announced I'm giving up alcohol for lent but it's a bit of a cover up really.. I'm not really drinking because trying for baby and I usually like a glass or two of wine socially so instead of rousing suspicion I can say it's for lent ;)

So sorry Lynne, sending you love and hugs xxx

Oh god bless you.

You are a strong successful woman and don't need those sh*tbags. Really feel for you.

Hugs xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for the kindness shown to me. The betrayal has been very difficult to come to terms with, made even more difficult by the fact that our group of friends has sided with them. They've all been on holiday together and I have been ostracised from the group entirely. I dare not think what might have been said about me, and I find it supremely unjust that my account has not been sought after.
Forgive me if I'm not as active here as in the past; there are days when I can see no hope and it's all I can do to get out of bed and put my salon face on.

Latest posts

Back