What are you saving up for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My electricity bill!
Christmas!
And for everything else you need to live lol times are hard... :sad:

My CND complete course :D

1) pay off my credit card bill (which is full of ellisons orders and stupid car insurance!!! Lol)
2) olympia! ( I've told myself I'm allowed to go if my credit card is halved by then!!)
3) new shellac colours! ( I want to be able to pay REAL money for them and not mr Barclays money!)

Wish me luck! Haha

New blinds for conservatory

Now the good stuff :)

Shellac Forbidden Collection & Additives
E-File & Training
Master Architect & Sculptor Training

Vicki x

My assessors award (just paid for my ptlls!) the new shellac collection, hot stones training and kit, holiday next year and daughters ice skating lessons!

New car
Private plate
Enough money to be able to quit my job & go to college
TOO MUCH!

On a family level, I save weekly for my 3 boys (and hubby!) Christmas and birthday presents. We save monthly for a new house but no idea where we want to move to.

On a personal level, I save for a Mac!!

On a business level, I'm saving for my masters (which will probably come out if our personal money :) ) and my own salon xxx

I've now bought my first house so finished saving for that now saving for my wedding next September and then babies
I keep thinking omg I must be a adult now aahh

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

I've now bought my first house so finished saving for that now saving for my wedding next September and then babies
I keep thinking omg I must be a adult now aahh

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

We've owned a number of houses but decided after we sold our last not to buy unless we both adored it. We also have 3 kids, the eldest is nearly 16 and youngest is just 1....I still don't feel like an adult and I'm waiting for someone to say, it's ok, it was all a dream and you're still 17 living at home and watching "Friends" episodes recorded on your VHS and attempting to paint your badly bitten nails into an elegant French using the Boots polish kit you got for Christmas off your best friend ;). I think I'll still feel this way in my 70's!! :D xx

We've owned a number of houses but decided after we sold our last not to buy unless we both adored it. We also have 3 kids, the eldest is nearly 16 and youngest is just 1....I still don't feel like an adult and I'm waiting for someone to say, it's ok, it was all a dream and you're still 17 living at home and watching "Friends" episodes recorded on your VHS and attempting to paint your badly bitten nails into an elegant French using the Boots polish kit you got for Christmas off your best friend ;). I think I'll still feel this way in my 70's!! :D xx

I have a client who is 91 and she said mentally she still feels 16 but her body isn't staying behind with her. :D

Christmas! My boyfriend has an expensive present list!!
Iv been saving since January in 2 of those tins you have to open with a tin opener! There getting heavier!! Xx

I would love a new kitchen, my husband is a bedroom & kitchen fitter so i could get it at a fraction of the real price minus the fitting fee but i still cant afford it!! I also think he can't be bothered doing it because he always tells me we can't afford it! Im still waiting for him to put up some shelves in my salon, I'm sick of seeing them now!!

I would love a new kitchen, my husband is a bedroom & kitchen fitter so i could get it at a fraction of the real price minus the fitting fee but i still cant afford it!! I also think he can't be bothered doing it because he always tells me we can't afford it! Im still waiting for him to put up some shelves in my salon, I'm sick of seeing them now!!

Put them up yourself or give him the bill when you pay someone to do it. That'll push his buttons enough to get your kitchen done! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me and my fiancée are starting to save for a deposit for our own place for a part buy part rent place,oh and our wedding!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Waxing course
Facial course
Massage course
More Gelish colours
Christmas

Put them up yourself or give him the bill when you pay someone to do it. That'll push his buttons enough to get your kitchen done! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha thats an idea! I think iv learned a few things over the years so i could do it myself & then he would have to fix it!! I sometimes think he would prefer to pay someone so he didn't have to do it, but then again hes really tight lol

Everything! lol little boys birthday in september, baby due december, christmas, shellac kit and course, log cabin, decorating, thing is I haven't saved a penny and i'm not going to be able to! :( lol x

Me and my boyfriend are saving for a flat together.
I also need to pay half of my credit card bill 😖 and eventually get rid
I want to save for a car

I'm saving for my spray tanning, waxing and shellac courses.
Oh and also a new set of extensions and my home salon!

Wish I had a list right now.
Was saving my spray tan $$ at beginning of year because we planned 1st ever trip, to California, USA to go to Disneyland.
Then, got home and was pregnant in a month.
So now, when I start spray naming again (after baby arrives) I'll be saving for bills... Lol
Hubby wants me to stay home, so spray tanning will have to cover some bills and maybe let us have a little fun on the side..

Latest posts

Back