What are your top secret beauty tips!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fiona wallace said:
Hi Suzie, you know you could use SolarOil for ALL of the above and save a lot of space in your bathroom:D

didn't think of that though I do use solar oil on elbows! now I'm gonna be walking round all day smelling like battenburg!!:)

Elizabeth Arden can be found in most department stores. The 8 Hour Cream is the thick, gloopy one & was actually invented for soothing horses hooves! There's a fact for you!

I'm a bit of a cosmetics tart & love trying something new.

Have converted to Clinique now that I work for them & have to say, it's pretty good. Especially the Naturally Gentle Eye Make Up Remover as I always get it in my eyes & I can barely feel it as its the same p.h. balance to eyes as tears. I'd say it's a must for any sensitive eyes.

Minkus, look in your local book store as you can get the Beauty Bible which tells you of all the great products out at the moment. It's well worth a look.

Can't remember the geek who said she didn't find any moisturiser made any difference to her skin so just uses soap & water, you'll probably find that it's due to the soap & water. Try a cleanser for a while or a soap from a company like Clinique (not a plug, honest!) where it's made by dermatologists.

elemis is good too i am really liking that at the moment, i also couldnt live without my NIMUE exfoliater (did i say that b4?).........

Aus body care Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner.....bril brill brill.

The best Eye make-up remover I have found is Nivea Visage Extra Gentle for sensitive eyes. I have tried loads from cheapies to Salon brands and this is the only one that works and its so soothing and doesnt sting.
KxXx

Bunny said:
Elizabeth Arden can be found in most department stores. The 8 Hour Cream is the thick, gloopy one & was actually invented for soothing horses hooves! There's a fact for you!

I'm a bit of a cosmetics tart & love trying something new.

Have converted to Clinique now that I work for them & have to say, it's pretty good. Especially the Naturally Gentle Eye Make Up Remover as I always get it in my eyes & I can barely feel it as its the same p.h. balance to eyes as tears. I'd say it's a must for any sensitive eyes.

Minkus, look in your local book store as you can get the Beauty Bible which tells you of all the great products out at the moment. It's well worth a look.

Can't remember the geek who said she didn't find any moisturiser made any difference to her skin so just uses soap & water, you'll probably find that it's due to the soap & water. Try a cleanser for a while or a soap from a company like Clinique (not a plug, honest!) where it's made by dermatologists.

Well i dont work for clinique but I cant live without it either, totally agree with you bunny.

If your planning to go out without make up on....make sure its after dark:lol:

ooh I used to be a MK consultant I loved Timewise too:)

If your planning to go out without make up on....make sure its after dark:lol:

Collin your soooooo RUDE!!!:smack:

Right my things I couldnt live without:

YSL Touche Eclait (have I spelt that right!!)
Vaseline
Solar oil
Benefit Highbeam

and of course....TanTrick 5%

all that plus lots of giggling and smiles!!!

Collin your soooooo RUDE!!!:smack:

Right my things I couldnt live without:

YSL Touche Eclait (have I spelt that right!!)
Vaseline
Solar oil
Benefit Highbeam

and of course....TanTrick 5%

all that plus lots of giggling and smiles!!!
sorry but I just couldnt resist ...my fingers on the keyboard just got the better of me as the day rolled along and the little devil perched on my right shoulder made me do it!!!! honest:Kissing:

love it !
sorry to ruin the thread there...just couldnt resist..he he he.
Right will leave you guy's to gass about your girlie tips as off for a nice glass wine now:hug:

Il give you a few of my top beauty products!:

+ Aussie Real volume shampoo and Miricle moist conditioner
+ White eyeliner ~ it makes the whites of my eyes look brighter and makes my eyes look alot bigger
+ Clinique Superdefence tripple action moisturiser-dry comb skin
+ Clinique 7 Day Scrub/SparkleSkin
+ Clinique High Impact Mascara
+ Clinique Dewy smooth foundation - it makes my skin look glowy & covers all my blotchyness (Vanilla when im 'fake tanned', Just Neutral for when im fake tan free and New Ivory when im looking abit pale!)
+ Curling Irons!
+ Hair extentions!

hi katelisa,
i been looking for a good foundation been using one that seems to give me dry skin,im rather white(don't use sun beds ect) so i use ivory on my face.Do they do virgin vie perfect balance foundation in town shops?as i not seen it around,just found the web site to buy it but if you can buy it in town i shall get it tomorrow!sounds a fab foundation!

Last edited:
Hello,

I think my makeup bag full of Chanel makes me look fab.
My hubby thinks, that when he's had a night on the Vodka(which he say's is alot cheaper) I look better.

jenx

Im level 2 as well and level 3 itec holistic massage!! lots of i do ......

Level II ....oh lovely a 'study budy' !!!

Finding it really cool!! Cant WAIT to get my hands on my clients!!

I couldnt live without

1.My spray tans every 9 days

2.My make up i have to have it no matter what

3.Johnsons face wipes

ladies you all ready have it already and its a shame "you just dont know it"..no need to spend all your hard earned cash on potions and lotions.

Beutification from the perspective of the eyes of the beholder comes from within...a nice smile..maybe a certain juggle as you walk..a nice personality and someone who is intelligent,attentive,caring bla bla bla.

ok so agreed a bit of lippy can certainly give that extra wow factor (Forgive the pun)

I do many shows around Europe and as I walk through the wide isles packed with ladies all pushing by..all I see is a mass of exactly the same person but just multiplied...bottle blonde,hipsters,a T shirt thats to small for her overweight chewing gum..sorry ladies this is a generliosation and no means specific and us guy's certainly arent any better.

So there is this huge mass of females in one spot and the ones that truly stand out (except for my wife of course)are those with a nautral radiant look ...maybe a red head,an overweight lady or an older lady that somehow just shines her inner radince outwards and gives you a little smile as she walks past...fantastic and just makes you want to go over to her and give her a big:Kissing:
For those without personality there is of course always the paper bag option :lol:

but dont worry whichever catogory you fit into there is always someone else who wants to give you a big :hug:

My number one beauty tip is Spray tan (also spray tan in a can for home use)over top of your makeup instead of a powder bronzer. Gives a beautiful dewy radiant look and makes teeth and eyes ultra white

Latest posts

Back