What colour is your massage couch/table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
I am about to do a waxing course and have spent the last few days looking for a good portable couch. I am going to be mobile, so lots of things to consider...........I have finally found one that I would like to buy - Yay!
Now if the task hadn't be hard enough already, they have to complicate it further by offering colour choices!
I can pick from White, Black, Lilac or Blue.
White is the obvious choice - classic and clean, but black is quite contemporary and might look nicer for longer. Lilac could be memorable to my clients and make them feel that I am a friendly/happy soul which could help them to relax - before going to hollywood!?. I think blue might be boring - zzzzz.
Anyway, I have seen so many colours including shocking pink! Wondered what colour you chose for your business (mobile or salon) and why.

My couch is white but as it has a couch cover on it the only time the client sees it is when I am setting up.

My couch covers are black for massage/tanning and white for all other treatments. I just cordinated these covers with my towels for these treatments.

i went for white as i thought i would go off other colours , and dont forget you never really see it as its always covered anyway ? i have a few different couch covers , hth

My couch is white, as are my covers, towels etc. To me it just said professional, clean and hygienic. (Now I know all colours are - but I just thought white said it better!):lol:
HTH

both of my couches are white but like the other you don't ever see them, just about to open my treatment room and its the towel colour choice that i can't make my mind up on, i have to say though i do like the sound of a black couch.

mines is white and is always covered

i like the sound of a lilac one though

Mine is lilac but like has already been said you dont see it once the covers and towels are on it

Ok, I think it is between the black and the lilac. Getting there.......:rolleyes:

Mine is black it looks fab!. Thought about the white but wanted to be different and I am so glad I went for black.

:)

mine is blk electronic from beautelle around £750 with white frame
I had the stool in blk and white with a back rest around £290
They look the bizzzzz

I'll change my avatar take a look

Jenx

Mmmm, the black does look good!

I have one in beige, one white in my facial room, and one black, the black looks great, i use it in my holistic room which i wanted to look a bit more interesting, everyone has commented on it. Be bold and go for black!

Speaking as a mobile therapist and I have been now for oh about 6 years. I started off with a white one but it does get dirty and ingrained with dirt after a period of time. No matter how well you look after it. When I bought my new couch I went for a royal blue, looks fab!!!!!! So dark colours are better for mobile techs IMO!

Both mine are made by Firm and Fold they are a Jade colour [ my towels & olive green & terracotta.

I can add a head rest & arm rest if I like they also have a black heavy duty carry bag with handle to transport.

I chose these tables for mobile & in salon for their sturdiness - 10 different height settings for the back rest & I think 8 for height, so a good bed if used by different therapists.

HtH

XX J XX

My bed is white, where do you all buy the sheets that go over them?

Does your bed adjust? My bed doesn't and when I do leg waxing I tell ya I could just die. I know my posture isn't the greatest as I am bent right over. Otherwise I can't see properly, any hints or tips.

Mine is white, clean & fresh looking plus it will coordinate with any colour scheme you choose and like most others have said you cover it anyway.
Lisa
xxxx

My couch is black, as I knew I would be having black towels and couch covers in my room. The pale coloured ones at college always looked grubby even when they were clean.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I have just ordered my BLACK couch! Can't wait for it to get here. Now all I need is couch covers......

My couch is white, as are my covers, towels etc. To me it just said professional, clean and hygienic. (Now I know all colours are - but I just thought white said it better!):lol:
HTH

Yeah me too!! Just bought a new one from Sallys!:confused:

Latest posts

Back