What did you get for Xmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my eyes if someone I was seeing or a new boyfriend and he gave me one of his medals from afganistan to me that would mean big things!!!! think he might be getting onto something there!!

In my eyes if someone I was seeing or a new boyfriend and he gave me one of his medals from afganistan to me that would mean big things!!!! think he might be getting onto something there!!

yep felt pretty special. it wasnt his proper medal for his service but for some big march they had to do which he came 2nd in, but he got a medal for it none the less and i am happy enough with that, :)

:|
yep felt pretty special. it wasnt his proper medal for his service but for some big march they had to do which he came 2nd in, but he got a medal for it none the less and i am happy enough with that, :)

Erm, at the risk of sounding a bit mercenery, I think I need to give you a good talking to about your gift expectations Kim:green:

xxx:lol:

do not fear dawn...i may have set a limit for xmas but its just so he can spend more on my birthday in two weeks time :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Best thing I got for Christmas was 4 days off in a row!

Lots of fabby shops in Sharm El Sheik. I expect a full report.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is a Chloe handbag.

If I knew what my tax bill was gonna be before I went I would gladly accept!! We shall see!!

<smug mode on>
I've already paid my tax bill!
<smug mode orf>

;)

Jealous of you Lynne. I have been very very disorganised this year.

Lynne, am gonna flick your nose for being smug *flick*

Kim, the idea is that HE buys it, not you!!!!

Think I did this last year aswell but I love knowing what other people got, It also gives me ideas for next year!!

I got;
Ezflow Gel course
Some boots
Adopt a Panda
Love hearts silver token saying 'i love you'
Tim minchin DVD
Loads of really fancy baking stuff
A pop art picture..
Ed Hardy Perfume
Juicy couture bracelet
Juicy couture charm for my bracelet
itunes voucher
cinema voucher
oo an a pink camera for my nails!
AARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Tim Minchin DVD, my second husband! We took the kids to his new orchestra show for an xmas pressie this year. :)

I always get spoilt, kids or no kids! :)

New UGGs
Brian Cox, Wonders DVD (yes, science for Xmas. Yippee!)
Buffy, every season box set
X-files, every season box set
The Lone Gunmen, complete seasons
3 new Stephen King books
Marya Hornbachers new book
Jamie Oliver cookbook (Think he is telling me I need to start cooking!)
Big bottle of beautiful perfume
Sanctuary smellies
Other bits that I can't remember, lol

You can tell from my list, though, it is 50% nerd stuff. Heaven!

<smug mode on>
I've already paid my tax bill!
<smug mode orf>

;)

What tax bill??? My accountant has worked wonders this year. Smugness overload! :)

You can all just bleep off with your smugness!!!!!! Lol

I can see I need to have words with you young-Kim-me-girl. Men buy Chloe handbags.
Good accountants wangle tax bills to zero
*slap*

Hey, my accountant managed to halve my tax bill. I'm happy with that!

My chap bought me a Mulberry handbag last year and an Hermes wallet. I reckon that ain't bad going. I got Eau du Soir this year. I smell ravishing!

Well this year will be my first year paying my tax bill & i don't actually have a flamin clue what to do :)

Latest posts

Back