What did you get for Xmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
Think I did this last year aswell but I love knowing what other people got, It also gives me ideas for next year!!

I got;
Ezflow Gel course
Some boots
Adopt a Panda
Love hearts silver token saying 'i love you'
Tim minchin DVD
Loads of really fancy baking stuff
A pop art picture..
Ed Hardy Perfume
Juicy couture bracelet
Juicy couture charm for my bracelet
itunes voucher
cinema voucher
oo an a pink camera for my nails!

Love this thread by the way! oh, and merry ctrimbo! : )

I got.............

A digital camera for my before & afters
money to get all my shellac gear!!
nude satin platform stilletos,and matching clutch bag
lots of perfumes(some i dont like,hehe)
make-up
a lady shaver??? lol!!
lots of choccies
pajamas,and slippers(not the sexy kind, fluffy n cosy)
And lots of my fave toiletries,

still have my prezzies off my mum, im almost certain she has already got me my Shellac stuff.

Oh,and i got a weekend break from my fiance : )

Kate x

oo so i'm not the only geek with a camera for nails! :D

Merry Christmas!
I go a little box of nail art goodies from NFU- a collection of bullion balls, some coloured shell wrap, one of the bling bling collection powders and a couple of corsets to decorate... cant wait to play with them!

Some slippers, socks, a new diary and some tickets for a surprise i've yet to come- but hubby wont tell me! I've to wait until next thursday, pack an overnight bag and some eveningwear... cant wait!!

My favourite thing this year by far has been enjoying spending time with the family, corny as it may sound but i love it!, And watching my 3 year old discover Christmas properly for the first time this year- that has been priceless!

I hope you've all had a lovely christmas and have a great new year to come! x

I always get a diary! but not this year, going to have to buy my own! : (

enjoy your suprise whatever it is : )

Merry Christmas!
I go a little box of nail art goodies from NFU- a collection of bullion balls, some coloured shell wrap, one of the bling bling collection powders and a couple of corsets to decorate... cant wait to play with them!

Some slippers, socks, a new diary and some tickets for a surprise i've yet to come- but hubby wont tell me! I've to wait until next thursday, pack an overnight bag and some eveningwear... cant wait!!

My favourite thing this year by far has been enjoying spending time with the family, corny as it may sound but i love it!, And watching my 3 year old discover Christmas properly for the first time this year- that has been priceless!

I hope you've all had a lovely christmas and have a great new year to come! x

The BEST gift I received was framed photos of my grandson and I. My photog son took them and they are FAB! :)

The BEST gift I received was framed photos of my grandson and I. My photog son took them and they are FAB! :)

Personally I cant stand all the 'what did you get posts' ! I think we all (including me) get far too much and forget what christmas is all about, personally so far I think denosnana's presant is by far the best ! merr christmas everyone, and I'm ready for the 'well if you dont like it dont read it then posts !':lol:

I got exactly what I asked for:

Alan Sugar autobiography
bottle of baileys
rumor CD

We don't do big at christmas.

I got:
Kinnect with SE 360 and games
Lush gift box
Bad Taste Bear (I have 6 now hehe)
Perfumes/shower gels etc
2x Tops
Debenhams voucher
Money
Diamond heart keyring
funky hot water bottle (I have IBS)
Reindeer slippers
Big thing of Jelly Beans
And of course chocolates, plenty of them lol

Josh got me a Nintendo Wii so we can play remotely when im at home and for Channukah I got him some Tagine Clay dishes (he loves morroccan things)

I got some pretty things but really I didn't want or need anything ... I am lucky I have everything I want apart from my family living close by. Now THAT would be a present worth having!!

Had a lovely Christmas day which was all beautiful and lovely lovely food with my Spanish friends. I had a lovely birthday too. I'm happy.

We decided not to buy any present for each other this year :(. as long as our son had his pressies that was the main thing.

I was very spoilt as a child and growing up, but now the best thing in the world, is to have all my family around at christmas, all around the table having a lovely dinner. Im just thankful that both my parents are still here and thats the best thing in the world to me.

xx

I got just what I wanted.... to see my grandsons faces light up, when they came down in the morning to see if Santa had been. Snuggles and bouncing on our bed, a tickling session, Christmas dinner cooked by my fab daughter... what more could I want??? My pressies where just a bonus.... Perfect Christmas? ASOLUTLY xxxxx

I got some lovely presents like Pj's, Perfume, ear ring's a watch etc, but the best present of all was seeing my little girls face light up when she saw what Santa had left her. It's a magical time and I love it. Christmas is all about sharing and spending it with the family.:)

I'm loving the replies about people enjoying time with their families and young grand children.
Next year hopefully me and my o/h will be in our own house I'd like to put a limit of £50 for each others gifts and spend the rest on having every1 to ours for xmas day!!

What lovely replies!! love deanosnannas prezzie, we did the same for my step-mum, but we bought her a locket,and put a pic of my baby n her inside.

Me and my other half didnt buy each other anything,we wanted to decorate babys nursery, hes outgrown " i love my bear" more into thomas tank now,lol! mine were all gifts from family.

On the other hand, i want to hear about nice, big, expensive shiny,pretty presents, surely someone got something really extravagent?
A tiffany diamond perhaps? lol!!

I got far too many chocolates! Dieting in the new year again!
I got a Pandora bracelet, tickets to go and see Thriller, perfume, money, make-up, my favourite fcuk bodywash ( 3 bottles which is good as it's the only one i will use), clothes and other little bits and bobs.
My best present was seeing my kids faces too, especially my youngest daughter. We had bought her a new laptop and would you believe it, her old one actually broke on Christmas Eve! The screen just went and she was gutted, so you can imagine her face when she got a new one the next day!

What lovely replies!! love deanosnannas prezzie, we did the same for my step-mum, but we bought her a locket,and put a pic of my baby n her inside.

Me and my other half didnt buy each other anything,we wanted to decorate babys nursery, hes outgrown " i love my bear" more into thomas tank now,lol! mine were all gifts from family.

On the other hand, i want to hear about nice, big, expensive shiny,pretty presents, surely someone got something really extravagent?
A tiffany diamond perhaps? lol!!

my juicy couture bracelet was extravagent to me!LOL but even better, me and my o/h are 'sort of' nearly at our goal for our savings for the house, we have the deposit for the house that we've seen but need money for of course furnishings and whatever else! and of course there's no guarantee we will get this house which means we will need more for a different house as this one is very cheap!

Hi,

Yes, the juicy bracelet is fab! i went to florida a couple of years sgo, to visit family,and you should of seen me in the juicy couture store,lol!! it was all so gorgeous! i would love a tracksuit, dont know why, as i wouldnt even wear it out of the house,lol!

good luck with youre house buying!! fingers crossed for the 1 youre saving for,and if you dont get that 1,im sure you will get the 1 you want eventually : )

my juicy couture bracelet was extravagent to me!LOL but even better, me and my o/h are 'sort of' nearly at our goal for our savings for the house, we have the deposit for the house that we've seen but need money for of course furnishings and whatever else! and of course there's no guarantee we will get this house which means we will need more for a different house as this one is very cheap!

Aww bless her! good job you did get her 1, or you could of had her sulking all day,lol!

good luck with the diet, im with you on that 1! : ) its sssooooo hard!!! : (

I got far too many chocolates! Dieting in the new year again!
I got a Pandora bracelet, tickets to go and see Thriller, perfume, money, make-up, my favourite fcuk bodywash ( 3 bottles which is good as it's the only one i will use), clothes and other little bits and bobs.
My best present was seeing my kids faces too, especially my youngest daughter. We had bought her a new laptop and would you believe it, her old one actually broke on Christmas Eve! The screen just went and she was gutted, so you can imagine her face when she got a new one the next day!

Latest posts

Back