What Do You Do With Your Geekmolians?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Do You Do With Your Geekmollians?

• I'm a shopaholic and love buying gifts for other geeks.

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Geekmollians! What are Geekmollians?

• I haven't yet worked out how or what to do with them!

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Geekmollians don't interest me. Not bovvered!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I keep mine securely in the bank. No body is having my molies!

• Total voters

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
Okay for somebody who posted a poll about there being too many polls :rolleyes: I am going to post another:confused: ???

I was thinking today about what I like doing with my molies. I know they are not real money but I value mine and love to see them do good things.

I love to go shopping for gifts for other geeks for birthdays etc or send a bunch of flowers to help cheer somebody up. I also like to donate some molies to some deserving geeks bank account if they are feeling a wee bit poor.

It took me ages to understand geekmollions, but they are so much fun.

What do you do with yours?

I like to buy ribbons and gifts they take me ages to save tho

I tend to use them to buy gifts for my friends -

Oh - and the occasional lottery ticket ! :lol: not that i have ever won! :lol:

As in life I just like to save rather than spend...I mean you need something for a rainy day lol!!!!
That said I love having enought to buy a gift for someone when they could do with a little boost:hug:.....the geekmolian bank pays better interest than my High St one though!!!!

I did put save but I do also buy gifts just dont over do it lol

I usually forget i have them....untill i see a thread from someone who says they need some...then i tend to send them some...

I'm saving them at the moment but would still buy a pressie for geeks who have helped me or been nice!! Just saving up so that I can spend, spend, spend though!! :)

I bank mine, give gifts to peeps who are feeling down in the dumps, I also donate to Geeks in need aswell as to competitions etc if moolah is needed :D

I try and steal them regularly and... (just kidding)...

I bank them, buy gifts and donate..

I usualy give gifts to geeks who need a boost or are just plain lovely.
Takes me ages to save enough, need another lottery win.:lol:

I do sometimes forget I have them LOL. But just lately I have been using them to reward a geek if I cannot positively rep them because I havent spread the lurve enough LOL.

Okay I'll admit it:confused: I haven't got a clue what the heck they are for or how to use/save them. I'll also admit I haven't really tried to figure out what they were. :smack: I know I should but I'm too busy reading all the posts to play around with a lot of the site.

SC

I'm a shopaholic:lol:

Always buying pressies.... in fact, i think it's time to go shopping again.
My bank balance is too high (oh yeah, a wopping 4000$ :rolleyes: :lol: )

That's about the most I do with them.

I keep thinking I'll save them and fancy up my nickname next to my avvie... but nahhh, I get more pleasure from buying pressies for fellow geeks who make me smile, help me out, or need a smile themselves.:hug:

My intention is always to save them. I bank them and occasionally but a lottery ticket.

I can't save though,there is always some one to cheer up ,thank or congratulate so i'm always skint pmsl !

At this point I am sitting on the lost couch because I don't know what or how to use them. As sc in canada said,I am busy reading and watching and learning!! One day I might even learn about them!! Hee hee

well at the mo im saving up for somehting
i do like to give gifts and ive donated a few too ;)

Jess
xox

I've voted for keeping mine in the bank, but not necessarily because I don't want anyone to get hold of them.

It'smainly because I like the idea of saving something! I'm not the worlds best at saving money, so saving Geekmolians is the next best thing. :lol:

I voted that I keep mine in the bank...which I do, but I also like to buy gifts and donate when it is needed. I play the lottery and have won twice WOO HOO!
I wish I had the discipline to save money in real life like I save my molies!! :lol: :rolleyes:

I voted that I keep mine in the bank...which I do, but I also like to buy gifts and donate when it is needed. I play the lottery and have won twice WOO HOO!
I wish I had the discipline to save money in real life like I save my molies!! :lol: :rolleyes:

How does the lottery work?

i admit that i have no idea how to use them.how can you buy stuff?:confused:

Latest posts

Back