What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have just come back to this thread after a couple of weeks break & added some more of you :)

I know I added my salon page waaayyy back at the beginning of this thread but can't remember if I added my products page or not.

In case I haven't, here's the link: Cognito Bath & Body | Facebook

Hi Everyone,
Well it has taken me about an hour but I think I have added, joined, liked you all! There were a couple that took me my Newsfeed instead! Will go back later and check.

Please could you 'like' my page!

Harringtons Nails, Beauty & Day Spa | Facebook

I hope it works!

Thank you!
Claire xx :)

Your link works poodle - i've just 'liked' you. You're round the corner from me!

Little Miss Sunshine Beauty | Facebook

Fingers crossed I have added this properly, I'm quite good on my website now but seem to be pants on my facebook page :(

I'm not to sure how I add people on this page, am I only getting people to like it?

Thanks Nic x:rolleyes:

Hello All

Just got my first facebook page for my beauty therapy, however billy no mates just now, if you could please please join me, like me or add me.....thanks

Nicola x :lol:

Hello All

Just got my first facebook page for my beauty therapy, however billy no mates just now, if you could please please join me, like me or add me.....thanks

Nicola x :lol:

hi there i've 'liked' your page! please do the same for me when i set mine up, i'll let you know :) xx

Little miss sunshine how on earth are u doing spraytans for £10?? What solution are u using? I must try some different ones as it's costing me around that with the solution petrol sticky feet barrier cream etc! Love all the pages too girls x

Ok so I have liked quite a few of you, I'll work my way though slowly! Those of you I have liked I have wrote on your wall if poss and asked for the same back :)

If I havn't got round to you yet can you show my page some love pls

http://www.facebook.com/LunaBeautyRoom

Thank you all! x x

Last edited:
Hello! Please can you like me too?

Beauty by bliss | facebook

x x x

Um, am I missing the point here? I thought the idea of liking a page was so that people who genuinely like something can register their interest. Surely, by "liking" someone's page with whom you have no affinity, no history, no experience just devalues the whole thing?
Or am I just not getting it?

Lynne I totally agree, maybe we are missing something lol

Its all i see on facebook at the mo, people pushing their pages to every tom **** and harry, other companies, and anyone else! I just dont understand.

Could someone please explain? thank you xx

Latest posts

Back